💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katherine Langford in The GGD Cult?

AJK273

Featured Posts

AJK273

I stumbled across this interview of 13 Reasons Why star Katherine Langford and squealed:

The way she talks about Gaga and the fact she was able to jump straight to Princess Die makes me wonder, Do you think she is a user on this cult site?

I think there is a high chance she could be, Also side note I LOVE HER :kara: (She's Aussie AND A GAGA STAN)

Comment Bellow Your Thoughts

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

SHOOKGA

little monsters, 13w fans its time to investigate

tenor.gif

Not very born this way of you đŸ˜«

My Enigma Heart

I certainly hope so. But it's also possible that she doesn't even know that GGD exists, I have been a little monster for many years now and yet I've only found out about this cult site since recently. The last time I was aware that there was an active Gaga community was during the time of LittleMonsters.com back in 2012. :D

JustaMonster
Just now, ElTommyGonzales said:

I certainly hope so. But it's also possible that she doesn't even know that GGD exists, I have been a little monster for many years now and yet I've only found out about this cult site since recently. The last time I was aware that there was an active Gaga community was during the time of LittleMonsters.com back in 2012. :D

I remember trying to use the subreddit (shudders)

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

gagagoogoose

I don't think so, but it would be interesting to read her threads.

"No JWT tour dates in Australia? Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, welcome to your thread"

"TC music video is not released? Welcome to your thread"

My Enigma Heart
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

I remember trying to use the subreddit (shudders)

Haven't tried that yet. Thank goodness I found GGD. :tony:

Jenina

That interview bothers me a bit tbh because it was her first talk show by herself and he jumped right into talking about Gaga before asking really anything else idk ask her about herself might just be me though who's bothered 

On topic though I don't think so really it is quite possible that she does have an account and only used it like once or something who knows

cool

JustaMonster
55 minutes ago, ElTommyGonzales said:

Haven't tried that yet. Thank goodness I found GGD. :tony:

Dont bother, no one uses it anyways. You know its bad when r/ladygagasass has more subs.. :awkney: Although I am a fan of that one too. :green: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

iCpro

She knows about Princess Die because she is Australian and was at the show where Gaga premiered it

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Panchecco

she probably isn't but she should join

even though she probably wouldn't even have time to post or read anything at all

AJK273
22 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

I don't think so, but it would be interesting to read her threads.

"No JWT tour dates in Australia? Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, welcome to your thread"

"TC music video is not released? Welcome to your thread"

xTiN0hVvNbtnUIgipG.gifxTiN0hVvNbtnUIgipG.gifxTiN0hVvNbtnUIgipG.gif

AJK273
12 minutes ago, iCpro said:

She knows about Princess Die because she is Australian and was at the show where Gaga premiered it

I know but of ALL the songs she could have talked about she references a song that NO ONE OTHER THAN US WOULD KNOW LIKE GURL I LOVE HER :kara:

AJK273
21 minutes ago, Jenina said:

That interview bothers me a bit tbh because it was her first talk show by herself and he jumped right into talking about Gaga before asking really anything else idk ask her about herself might just be me though who's bothered 

On topic though I don't think so really it is quite possible that she does have an account and only used it like once or something who knows

I know but I think like most of us Gaga is a major part of her life, No one has seen a up and coming celebrity be such a Little Monster Stan like us 

Jenina
Just now, AJK273 said:

I know but I think like most of us Gaga is a major part of her life, No one has seen a up and coming celebrity be such a Little Monster Stan like us 

Yeah I just think if they were going to ask her about it they should've done so later on in the interview like it was right away idk they could've asked her a bit about herself first and brought up Gaga later it didn't seem to have bothered her though so no big deal

cool

AJK273
3 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Yeah I just think if they were going to ask her about it they should've done so later on in the interview like it was right away idk they could've asked her a bit about herself first and brought up Gaga later it didn't seem to have bothered her though so no big deal

Yeah it wouldn't have bothered her, Also "Oh **** my nudes leaked" That is so funny :sharon:

Archived