Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Piers Morgan Attacks Ariana Grande

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

US pop singer Ariana Grande has been blasted by Piers Morgan - the notoriously provocative British broadcaster saying she should have stayed in the United Kingdom to visit fans wounded at her concert.

In a series of tweets, Good Morning Britain host Morgan commended the Queen for visiting the injured in hospital - and said Grande should have stayed to do the same.

His initial tweet drew ire from thousands of Twitter users, who slammed Morgan for insensitivity and noted that she was likely traumatised by the incident herself.

Grande had indicated as much in a tweet hours after the show, saying she was "broken" after the bombing - but Morgan wasn't having any of it, saying she probably wasn't as traumatised as her injured fans.

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/05/piers-morgan-attacks-ariana-grande-for-leaving-uk-after-manchester-attack.html

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

Why is he so pressed all the time? Is he not getting laid? :oprah:

I’m getting on your nerves

Squeeshy Keety

How does one become less worthy of a media presence? :oprah:

I'm not sure it's possible.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Batwings

Piers Morgan is a steaming turd of a human being who goes after famous people to get attention. He should be ignored completely. 

display name

**** him. Sure, it would have been nice if she had been able to meet those unreasonable expectations of his, but she's probably still trying to make sense of everything and put herself together. What's the point in comparing her trauma to those of the injured survivors? I mean, everyone deals with things differently. She's a young woman who couldn't have imagined this kind of situation happening so close to her. She's probably feeling some guilt, some shock, and a wide range of other emotions that shouldn't be minimized by some asshole on Twitter. Give her a ****ing break. Ugh.

LaLuna

What a d*ckhead. Next thing you know he'll be blaming her for the attack :saladga:

Joga

Why.. can't he shut his ****ing mouth and his stanky-ass BS opinions? You can stay in your Attention's Got Talent, idiot. :what: What a bashful twerp.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

AJK273

giphy.gif

UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST STOP PIERS #piersmorgancanceled :madge::madge::madge:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Logan

22 people died at her concert. I can imagine that she's going to be too frightened to operate. She probably blames herself for it a little too, even though it's not her fault. It's not like she can do whatever she wants either, her team is going to protect her and have her under high security. 

PartySick

That's just ridiculous. She, like many of the survivors, probably wanted nothing more than to go back home and recover mentally while surrounded by her loved ones. To expect anything else of her (or anyone in that situation) and then lash out at them for it is just cruel.

🖤

alextruper17

And turn the record on, and wonder what went wrong. If everything was everything but everything is over.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Hades

I can't even describe that piece of s.... Ignore him.

Archived