Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Poker Face on South Park

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

I didn't know whether to put this in the "funny" or "throwback" categories, but yeah. The title is self explanatory, this golden scene is from South Park years ago. It's just so funny to me, this show will always be good imo. :firega:

I'm surprised they haven't spoofed Gaga as a character yet, she's such a well established part in pop culture, it would seem fitting. :rockstar:

GypsyBabe

This trash is a guilty pleasure of mine, and this scene is classic. 

⚯͛

ItWasntLaauv
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

This trash is a guilty pleasure of mine, and this scene is classic. 

I honestly have loved this show for most of my 18 year old life, their commentary on the world is always entertaining even if it can be a little rough haha. I love that they don't take sides on who/what they make fun of either. 

Sidenote: I think the World of Warcraft episode will always be my favorite episode. :ladyhaha:

GypsyBabe
19 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

I honestly have loved this show for most of my 18 year old life, their commentary on the world is always entertaining even if it can be a little rough haha. I love that they don't take sides on who/what they make fun of either. 

Sidenote: I think the World of Warcraft episode will always be my favorite episode. :ladyhaha:

Right! It's really funny how the show makes you think about social issues. Its out of control and inappropriate, but its inflammatory for a purpose. In the end, they are actually making fun of the people who agree with their own jokes. 

I love the Guitar Hero one for some reason. It kills me when they are clicking those stupid plastic guitars and being so intense about it. I was in high school when that game came out and everyone was obsessed and it was so stupid. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

ItWasntLaauv
3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Right! It's really funny how the show makes you think about social issues. Its out of control and inappropriate, but its inflammatory for a purpose. In the end, they are actually making fun of the people who agree with their own jokes. 

I love the Guitar Hero one for some reason. It kills me when they are clicking those stupid plastic guitars and being so intense about it. I was in high school when that game came out and everyone was obsessed and it was so stupid. :ladyhaha:

:firega: @ everything you said, all truth.

The Guitar Hero episode is everything, it's so accurate too, people (lowkey myself too :sweat:) got really obsessed with it back in its prime before the decline of those music video games. Ughh I just love South Park. :ladyhaha:

Cerny

I didn't like this one because it was just Cartman singing Poker Face on Rock Band, it wasn't funny nor clever.

Lorde's episode was hilarious. Yeah that's Sia singing.

And Kanye's episode was good too.

imnotyourbabe10

South Park is what gets me through each and every day [especially this current historical moment].  :diane:

Also, the new South Park app is hysterical...plenty of quotes to annoy your friends with :firega:

[Not a product placement....just a huge fan of the series].  

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, Cerny said:

I didn't like this one because it was just Cartman singing Poker Face on Rock Band, it wasn't funny nor clever.

Lorde's episode was hilarious. Yeah that's Sia singing.

And Kanye's episode was good too.

"Help me unload the car ya ya ya"

"Push ow hot push ow ow hot"

A LEGENDARY BOP :giveup:

HCoHEAV5RmQrwdJPLfNR_Aretha%20Franklin%2

Edit: I also love that Lorde herself thinks the spoof is funny :ladyhaha:

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

South Park is what gets me through each and every day [especially this current historical moment].  

Also, the new South Park app is hysterical...plenty of quotes to annoy your friends with :firega:

[Not a product placement....just a huge fan of the series].  

Just downloaded it, I already love it :giveup:

Archived