💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My local bar STANS Gaga

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

So I just went out with a friend of mine to have some drink and then I heard a very familiar intro. They just played Scheiße and Applause within 15 minutes 👏🏼👏🏼

juju

Is this a gay bar? :oprah: 

I remember in late 2009 I asked a local bar to play Telephone, they didn't even make it to the beat dropped before changing songs. :madge: I never went back. :neyde: 

❤ x ❤

blackpink

I love seeing Gaga videos being played in public. I don't know why but it's just nice seeing her gospel being spread to the unbelievers :diane:

where can I find anymore propaganda videos? 

HighwayFantasy

Ugh, hearing Scheisse being played somewhere else then my bedroom is always so surreal haha. Its my baby :giveup:

AndyDWUW

My gym is the same! :applause:

They play AT LEAST 1 gaga song every time I'm at the gym.

Yesterday they played The Cure!

Werk
41 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

Omg but why not the cure

This was posted by the same user :poot: 

Pamelaisley

My mom bartends at the bar right up the street and she said someone was playing MTN and MR :ph34r:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

GypsyBabe

I heard Applause while I was buying makeup at Blue Mercury the other day. It lifted my mood considerably because the staff at that place is horrendous and condescending and I only go in there out of sheer desperation. I always go in there barefaced on my day off and they look at me like "this girl is clearly too poor to buy our products." 

Now at least they play the bible. :poot:

⚯͛

Archived