new music

Carly Rae Jepsen - Cut To The Feeling

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bryan Alcala

omgggg I LOVE her, she seriously is such a pop underdog, she deserves more :toofunny::giveup:

Put on your shades, 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames

Judas Society

I'm mad people prefer Katy to Carly. If people wanna love a basic pop singer, Carly has more credibility to me. Katy is good, but maybe I just prefer Carly's songs. Katy's songs are even more basic than Carly's tbh.

lifeasgeorge

Carly at home rn knowing she's about to SCALP us all: 

tumblr_inline_opvkxn4Plw1ujy1wn_540.gif

live and let live

Ryusei

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG CRJ4 is coming to SLAY 

Spoiler

source??

Musery

xoxo Craig

I cant wait for her new era, Emotion slayed me:giveup: 

End Racism Now

Neight Shayde

it hits FRIDAY 12MN on spotify wherever y'all are. It's already out here in my country.

THE SONG OF THE SUMMER.

Economy

She was good but i never understood the hype

She had 4 hits in a row in Canada before dying and none if them were particularly amazing to me

Her music was a 7/10 to me

Gagamel
Just now, Economy said:

She had 4 hits in a row in Canada before dying and none if them were particularly amazing to me

Did you even listen to Emotion? The album is honestly in the top 5 best pop albums in the past 10 years.... I listen to it almost every day for like a year now, and i don't even skip any songs :giveup:

OBEY
6 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I'm mad people prefer Katy to Carly. If people wanna love a basic pop singer, Carly has more credibility to me. Katy is good, but maybe I just prefer Carly's songs. Katy's songs are even more basic than Carly's tbh.

Carly needs to change her haircut and put out good music videos, then she might do better i think

lifeasgeorge
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Have you listened to EMOTION??? AKA the best album from 2015?? Honestly a pop GEM

live and let live

Archived