question

Best Album Opener/Closer?

Red Velvet

Sing it!  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Best Opener/Closer

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

The Fame: Just Dance (opener)/Summerboy (closer)

The Fame Monster: Bad Romance/Teeth

Born This Way: Marry the Night/The Edge of Glory

ARTPOP:Aura/Applause

Joanne: Diamond Heart/Grigio Girls

Choose which is the best opener and closer at the poll , and by that it is a multiple choice question. You can choose 4 options only (2 fir openers and 2 for closers)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet
4 minutes ago, Miss Gaga said:

Choose which is the best opener and closer at the poll , and by that it is a multiple choice question. You can choose 4 options only (2 fir openers and 2 for closers)

Remember @Kylie Jenner @IAmDavid

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Head Empty

To be honest I feel like Marry The Night would've been a great album closer too. It's such a powerful mission statement to end with, and I feel like the tone is a bit too heavyhanded to start the album with.

Even though I don't really enjoy the song in itself, I think BJ+AF would've been an amazing opener for the album. Or Highway Unicorn - just like on the setlist of the tour.

gagagoogoose

Voted for Marry The Night for album opener (accepting your darkness) and TEOG as album closer (letting go/ moving on to the other side).

BTW is such a masterpiece.

Star

Best opening is just Dance. The moment that the synth started off with Red One is literally the best opening. If you don't think it is, then get some help, thank you. 

Best closing goes to The Edge Of Glory. It's literally perfect ending, dare I say more? 

iCpro

All of her openers are perfect choices, except for TFM, Bad Romance I think would be a better closer, DITD should have opened.

As for closers, TEOG and Applause are the only true closers, the rest feel like random tracks tacked on the end. Although Angel Down on the standard edition of Joanne is an amazing closer, it should have been last on the deluxe

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

AlexanderMagno

Marry the Night and Applause. Can't believe it's up to discussion:classy:

Archived