💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana's One Last Time #1 On UK Itunes

Hades

Featured Posts

Bette Davis
37 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

Not defending. Im just trying to figure out why people are so outraged about joking about certain deaths, and not others.

Not everyone here makes or appreciates Lina Mogana jokes, myself included. I think they're disrespectful and cruel. Just because a some people like to make those jokes, it doesn't make your joke about murdered children and teenagers okay.

And it's clear that you don't really care about that and you're just trying to defend and legitimize your twisted joke. You're jumping from excuse to excuse. Are you concerned about all death jokes being okay or concerned about the fact terrorist attacks in the west get more media attention? Probably neither, let's be real.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
2 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The song is my second favorite on the album. After Break Free (which is also  my fav song from her career).

What's your fav album? I've been listening to all three for the past couple days and realized I never really picked. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Vodka

Oh my god this is so sad.

Like it's great that its on top rn, but it's sad bc well it just reminds u of the terrible stuff that happened..

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

What's your fav album? I've been listening to all three for the past couple days and realized I never really picked. 

It's very hard for me to pick. I really can't. I love all the albums. If I absolutely had to give you a favorite, it'd be My Everything. But it's so extremely close.

It's nice they're supporting her; I'm sure she feels very guilty about this happening at her show :(

The Child

Be Alright should have been in this place, the lyrics fit way more but anyways it's a great thing.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

57 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Be Alright should have been in this place, the lyrics fit way more but anyways it's a great thing.

Not with that 'carefree-dance-ey ' theme of the song ... /one last time has a very strong and well structured chorus

Blastertoyo

One Last Time is one of her most well written songs ever. Sonically beautiful, somehow a lullaby and a club banger. Lyrically flawless, "Cuz I don't wanna be without ya" gets me every time. The "and I know and I know and I know " part is both catchy and emotional. So simple yet so effective, especially when it fits a situation like this so well.

please enlighten me to death

The Child
3 hours ago, pratz said:

Not with that 'carefree-dance-ey ' theme of the song ... /one last time has a very strong and well structured chorus

Yeah but the lyrics :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived