music news

Fergie leaves Interscope

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga

I wonder if she had to buy her way out cause it seemed like she was planning on releasing the next album with them 

River

Well it's not their fault that she didn't deliver good music...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River

wait, does it mean that she's leaving BEP too? because they are under Interscope..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zombie

i wonder why this things starts happening when singers have more time into their careers

AURA

Good for her, I guess. Wishing Gagz would leave them as well, their single choices are tragic

1 minute ago, AURA said:

Good for her, I guess. Wishing Gagz would leave them as well, their single choices are tragic

that's not a reason to leave a label tho. They give her creative freedom and they invest a lot of money to her. 

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, AURA said:

On the other hand, they give her a lot of creative freedom

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, River said:

Well it's not their fault that she didn't deliver good music...

She released 2 songs and both were bops though

AURA
1 minute ago, LM said:

that's not a reason to leave a label tho. They give her creative freedom and they invest a lot of money to her. 

1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

On the other hand, they give her a lot of creative freedom

Pretty sure that the creative freedom is limited when they basically shet on her views of an album era. I'm sure the creative freedom gets limited when you pick your singles so that they represent the album the best way (BTW/MTN/TEOG/Scheisse; AURA/VENUS; AYO).... also, investing a lot of money to her hasn't shown up much lately. Like, the promo during the Joanne era and the budget for looked cheap

SpookyKid
Just now, AURA said:

Pretty sure that the creative freedom is limited when they basically shet on her views of an album era. I'm sure the creative freedom gets limited when you pick your singles so that they represent the album the best way (BTW/MTN/TEOG/Scheisse; AURA/VENUS; AYO).... also, investing a lot of money to her hasn't shown up much lately. Like, the promo during the Joanne era and the budget for looked cheap

The only time it got bad was during the ARTPOP era, they have supported her in all her other eras

And Joanne had the promo GAGA wanted to do, she said she din't want to do that much, so she did, tell me one label that would give her that freedom

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Sandia312

BMG sounds like a much smaller label... I mean Blondie?! Fergie Ferg has to be their biggest star. Amiright 

Archived