đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Opinion of Joanne

LaBlue

Featured Posts

EdgeofTeeth
18 hours ago, Alan123 said:

I love Gaga so much but when the album came out I realized it wasn't what I expected. It's a very good album and has some great songs on it, amazing production but felt a little light to be a Gaga album. A couple of months later most of the songs grew on me and I appreciate it more now but it's still missing something.

To me, Joanne was like craving pizza from this excellent italian restaurant that you've known for years and have not been there in a long time but you got there and your family ordered pasta. The pasta is good, in fact it's really good but you were expecting to eat pizza and left the place craving for it. Joanne is a great album, better than many other popstars' albums but it's something I didn't ask for. I love it but none of the tracks are in my Top 20 Gaga songs.

I've never been able to put my feelings about Joanne quite into words, but you just did it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buddy

I now think Angel Down and Come To Mama are absolutely brilliant 

Angel Down is absolutely on another level for me

XXXXX

My faves are

Diamond Heart

A-Yo

Joanne

JOHN WAYNE

DIC

PI

MR

Sinner's Prayer

Come To MOTHER MONSTER

Angel Down

Grigio Girls

Just Another Day

Also:

Hey Girl

mrsgagamonster

In terms of it being one of five pop albums Gaga has released, I think it served a great purpose to transition her into a more serious phase in her career. However, I think it was a great move to record more electro pop as well. Pop eras don't last nearly as long in terms of cultural appeal and saturation, and it's important that she keeps showing fans new sides of herself musically. My point is...Joanne was great for an era, but fans are already anticipating the next reinvention. 

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Oct. 21st: This is not Gaga, she has lost her essence, she denies her past and the clothes she wore. The album is bad and made in a hurry.

Today: This is not Gaga, she has lost her essence, she denies her past and the clothes she wore. The album is bad and made in a hurry.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

BGY309

i only listen to Dancin in Circles, Perfect Illusion and John Wayne when they come on shuffle. I choose to ignore this album 

XXXXX
20 hours ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Oct. 21st: This is not Gaga, she has lost her essence, she denies her past and the clothes she wore. The album is bad and made in a hurry.

Today: This is not Gaga, she has lost her essence, she denies her past and the clothes she wore. The album is bad and made in a hurry.

that's so not true

Ariana Grindr
On 5/24/2017 at 0:23 PM, kevindjibouti said:

Diamond Heart: When I first listened to it, I found it horrible. And I still do. Mostly because of the verses' vocals

:grr:

Ariana Grindr

I absolutely love Joanne, I appreciate the change in sound.  It shows her versatility; she is a true MUSICIAN. The fact that she has so many facets to her artistry is astonishing, truly remarkable. Many of you don't get it and it's okay.....you just don't know what REAL music is nor can appreciate it hahaha:ladyhaha:

I LOVE POP, don't get me wrong, it was my FIRST love but I am bimusical and the fact that GAGA has the balls to wear her heart on her sleeve makes her a BADASS.....A true ICON...when will the other pop girls????

Joannes Baby

Well, I really love the title track. I love the concept of Joanne and everything: the colors, the hair, the outfits, the hat... 
Every song tells us a diferent story, personal stories about Gaga growing up and dealing with life. Joanne is an unfiltered album. Very touching. Totally different than the last ones (but similar to Red&Blue, I Think, in terms of personal vibes). I also made a "Joanne" tattoo in my arm (because of the lyrics of the title track). I have mental issues (depression and stuff) and this song is so strong to me. It helps me to keep alive. 

beboskoukla

when i first heard perfect illusion I was really soooo sad... i thought because everyone talked about GAGA IS BACK TO THE ROOTS i though we get  the fame monster and born this way mix album. But pi sounded so diffrent... i was really upset. Than i listen a few times and though.. hmm wow thats not bad.. and then i thought hm yeah pi is amazing and i jumped and sang. Then i heard a leak of John Wayne and omg i LOOOOOVED IT!!!!!! i was crazy and i couldnt wait any longer for it to buy it!!

than i listend and though.. wow its much better than i thought!! and NOW I LOVE IT!!!! i Love every song but tbh  the least i like is Just another day. it's the one i skip almost every time.

but hey!! everyone who says its not gaga, IT IS GAGA! its something ne! she tried and suprised us with a new music style! this i s soooo GAGA. Also I think its beautiful and it has many feelings and emotions in it...

xoxo, Katarina

beboskoukla
On 25.5.2017 at 8:38 PM, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

in a hurry? it took her almost 4 years xD

xoxo, Katarina

orb1tx

I didn't love the album at first and it has quickly lost its appeal too me.  The only songs I like are Just Another Day, Come To Mama and Perfect Illusion. Her other albums keeping me coming back, this one is a bit boring, although I can never ignore it completely.  I hope that during the tour she doesn't concentrate too much on this album, although this wish would go completely against Gaga's style.  Lastly , I'm just sick of the cowboy bit, hope she changes it up for the tour!

Aussie

It was love at first listen to me for the most part. All these months later and i still listen to it almost daily and the songs i loved i know consider them to be classics. Never got bored of the album, minus 1-2 tracks which i usually skip.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I've always loved and appreciated it, it's probably my favorite Gaga album and most listened to Gaga album.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived