opinion

Opinion of Joanne

LaBlue

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Enigma Heart

Let's just say this is the album that re-awakened the little monster inside me. :giggle:

fede ARTPOP

Is just a great album, with some meh songs, sad she didnt relase and promote the best songs of the album, (John Wayne, DIC, Joanne, Angel Down).

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

CheapGin

Ive always liked it, the only skip for me is Angel Down...

Just Another Day would have been a stronger closing song, I think. 12 song tracklist, one standard edition.

8. Sinner's Prayer

9. Grigio Girls

10. Come to Mamma

11. Hey Girl

12. Just Another Day

= Flawless

John Wayne is my least fave on first half, my ideal edition might exclude that one, too.

Sinner's Prayer is the MOST underrated.

I always wish Come to Mamma had an iconic key change at the end

Hadrian

I didn't care for it at first.

I still don't, except for a few songs.

Like, literally "a few".

mpthecat

While I don't listen to it daily anymore, the album still has a very special place in my heart (and ears).

I loved it when it first came out and I love it now. It's one of my favorite Gaga record.

HighwayFantasy

I am still slaying to HML, Scheisse and Bad Romance. No new songs has been added to my holy trilogy, but i DO sometimes listen to Diamond Heart, Joanne and Perfect Illusion. When I feel rebellious I like the roughness and aggressive tone of PI. Diamond Heart is just an awesome bop with a clear theme/message. I am also feel sad sometimes and a little depressed. For some reason I like to sad songs at those times to match my feelings at that time. Joanne is such a beautiful written song and get me teared up AF :giveup: Overall, I am not disappointed nor am I really enthousiastic. I would give it a 7/10. Looking forward to Gaga's new project :) 

Taide

The day it was released I didn't like it. It was blank, boring and not to my taste. I tried so hard to ignore the fact that it was actually Gagas new album. 

I think it was around January when I heard PI on radio and it sound so good. So I decided to take another look to the album and I tried to pay attention to the words and meaning. Listened the whole album twice on row in Spotify and I must say that I think Joanne is her third best album ever (after ARTPOP and BTW). 

I love how one album can have songs to all your moods.  

Diamond Heart, Sinners Prayer, Come To Mama, Grigio Girls, Just Another Day are the songs I listen when I'm just chilling around my backyard and watching the sky. These songs actually make me think about my life and my decisions. 

Angel Down and Joanne are the songs I listen when I'm little bit sad.. They always make me feel better.

PI, John Wayne and Dancin' In Circles are the song I listen when I'm running or at the gym or when I just dance in my room. 

AlexanderMagno

I was somewhat pleased with some songs when I listened for the first time. I was really into Diamond Heart, Hey Girl, Sinner's Prayer, Just Another Day, Million Reasons.

Today, it's an album I barely listen to. I will listen to it in a year to see how much it has grown on me, but for now everytime I listen to it I get bored very easily. It doesn't give me anything new and it doesn't take me back to any particular feeling.

The only songs that I learned to love are Perfect Illusion and Come to Mama. I still think Sinner's Prayer is one of her best songs ever. Just Another Day is exactly the type of song I think she should explore more. Everything else is just... meh,

But I feel that might change with time. In a year, or two.

hpmcmill

I don't love it but part of it have grown on me. That being said, I love that we stan an artist who tries different things and is genuinely versitle. The Super Bowl and Coachella were awesome, The Cure is great, and I'm excited for A Star is Born so an album I don't love doesn't put too much of a damper on everything else. Looking forward to the tour!!! Can't wait. 

Supersonic

It's her best album so far, almost every track was love on first sight. :excited2:

Wet Fire

Well, it was not what I expected and though I kind of knew I'd like what Gaga would release, I still made myself open minded. But it turned out to be as Gaga as Gaga is, so I loved it and I love it even more. I love each and every song (this has happened with TFM and BTW and now Joanne)

Archived