Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Opinion of Joanne

LaBlue

Featured Posts

LaBlue

Well,as we all know it,Stefani's  Joanne has affected us differently.We all have our opinions about it,furthermore it made Gaga lose some fans,and gain new.After couple of these months since Joanne has released,how do you feel about it?Tell me a difference between your first and today's review of Joanne.

xoxo monsters :kara: don't be harsh in the comments

loving you was blue

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame

Oct. 21st: it's good.

Present: it's God.

angels forever, forever angels

MaryJaneHolland

I listen to: Diamond Heart, A-YO, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles and Perfect Illusion. Million Reasons also, sometimes.

LaBlue
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I listen to: Diamond Heart, A-YO, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles and Perfect Illusion. Million Reasons also, sometimes.

I asked about your opinion about it,not songs you listen from it.Please be detailed about your opinion.Thanks :)

loving you was blue

PerfectIllusion

I absolutely loved it at first listen and i love it now.

But i gotta admit that recently i only listen to the first 8 tracks :green:

The Z

Diamond Heart: When I first listened to it, I found it horrible. And I still do. Mostly because of the verses' vocals

AURA

October: Deleted half of the album.

Present: Using DH/AYO/PI/JW/DIC while the rest of the album doesn't exist for me.

The Z

A-YO: I hated it when I heard it from the DBT, and I fell in love with it when it got officially released. I still love it so much

n0ne

It's a great album and I love it but it hasn't inclined me to relisten it and be obsessed with it as much as Gaga's other albums.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The Z

Joanne: At first I was so dispointed, I thought it was a total mess. Now I truly love it!

The Z

John Wayne: When I first heard it I found it catastrophic. I still find it kind of messy because of the verses' vocals (same as DH, Joanne, PI, AD and GG), but I sometimes bop to it

Antonio

hated Diamond Heart, John Wayne, Million Reasons and Hey Girl back then, now I love them all

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

The Z

Dancin' In Circles: I instantly fell in love with it! Maybe it's mostly because it was surprising. I really like it now, it's not her best but it's real great

Archived