💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana Grande has officially postponed her Dangerous Woman Tour

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Ariana Grande has postponed her Dangerous Woman Tour after an attack following her Monday night show in Manchester left 22 dead and dozens injured. The tour had been scheduled to resume Thursday at London’s O2 Arena.

“Due to the tragic events in Manchester, the Dangerous Woman Tour with Ariana Grande has been suspended until we can further assess the situation and pay our proper respects to those lost,” Grande’s team said in a statement to EW. “The London O2 shows this week have been canceled as well as all shows through June 5 in Switzerland. We ask at this time that we all continue to support the city of Manchester and all those families affected by this cowardice and senseless act of violence. Our way of life has once again been threatened but we will overcome this together.”

Earlier in the day, a source close to the situation told EW they were assessing whether or not to continue the run of shows. “Right now, the focus is on the victims and grieving for them,” the source said. “We’re not focused on the tour.”

Source: http://ew.com/music/2017/05/24/ariana-grande-postpones-tour/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RainingOnMe

Resume THURSDAY? That poor girl. She needs a break from everything for longer than a few days.

Katie14

I think its for the best. I hope Ariana and her crew won't be scared once the tour starts up again. 

Katie14
Just now, Savior said:

Resume THURSDAY? That poor girl. She needs a break from everything for longer than a few days.

Scheduled to continue originally but not anymore. 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Savior said:

They mean the tour was supposed to resume Thursday cause that was her next tour date. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ricardo
1 minute ago, Savior said:

must be a typo, it says all shows cancelled until June 5 

I think it's pretty reasonable

Thomas P

She needs a break for sure.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

gagagoogoose

I think it's the right move. Ariana needs some time to move past this tragedy. Hopefully, this gives time for the GP, especially parents, from being worried sick for their child going on a concert.

gts14

It's really brave of her to resume the tour in Paris! I wouldn't be surprised if she cancelled the rest of the tour but I hope she comes better and doesn't feel guilty for what happened. She just needs to know that it's not her fault and every fan will support her a lot through these dark times

Damon

So glad and proud she and her team are supporting the families :applause: that's the right thing to do. Hope she gets full recover till the tour hits the road again

... and now i just sit in silence.

GagaMyBlood95

This was the best option definitely, glad they did it!

Blake

So wait, are the Australian dates in September been postponed too? I'm confused. 

Americano

Postponed? It looks like they just cancelled the rest of her EU tour.

Archived