Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

We all remember when the iconic Born This Way artwork was revealed :diane: and I've recently discovered that many of you had or have different opinions about it/them

Lady-GaGa-Born-This-Way-Track-Listing-Or

Lady-GaGa-Born-This-Way-Track-Listing-De

what did you think at the time? Do you think differently looking back six years later?

discuss my pretties :gaycat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I honestly can't even remember how I reacted, I was so delulu back then that I probably loved it :oprah: I just remember meltdowns all over Twitter 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Antonio

well, I liked it back then, I still do, but I think it's Gaga's worst and messiest album and back cover :poot: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

6 years ago I knew that Lady Gaga had a hit called Pokerface, that's all :air:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

TheCureinMalibu

I was blown away. Like literally. Album Of The Decade :golfclap:

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, Antonio said:

well, I liked it back then, I still do, but I think it's Gaga's worst and messiest album and back cover :poot: 

I've never understood why some people all it messy :oprah: to me, a messy cover would be a clash of colours, a bunch of images together and broken font that can be hard to read :gaycat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gagagoogoose

Well, I thought it was different, but I definitely enjoyed the meltdowns that followed :ladyhaha:.

prince

Loved the track list but didn't like the standard edition album cover at all but now I think it's her best and I ****ing love it. Back then BTW was my favourite album of hers and it still is now

bionic

I remember everybody thinking the standard cover was a joke, monsters kicking off about it on Twitter :toofunny: The one memory that sticks with me from it was one Twitter monster originally posting basically "haha that's bad, Gaga would never do that" when the pics first started to arise from the Monster Ball, then when Gaga confirmed the cover on Twitter, the same person tweeting "wow I love it!!! If you don't you're a fake monster"

Never have liked the standard cover, and I don't think I ever will. #DeluxeSupremacy

buy bionic

Supersonic

I hated the Motorcycle pic and thought this was a joke on Gaga's behalf. I still use the Deluxe Cover because I can't bear to look at the standard one. :chica:

Easy

I really hated the font on the standard version. I probably found the motorcycle photoshop cheap as well. I remembered I adore the other pics in the booklet tho.

AURA

I ****ing loved it, i ****ing love it now. To this day, it remains her best work both music wise and cover arts wise. She's never gonna top the God's gift that Born This Way is.

Archived