💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Dance or The Cure

Twitter

Featured Posts

The Z

Most of you just say Just Dance because it's a hit. Y'all say that The Cure is forgettable but men, if it had the success of Dark Horse you wouldn't say that.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

Just Dance of course. it was so innovative, while The Cure is just a trend. Not that it's bad, but incomparable 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

Most of you just say Just Dance because it's a hit. Y'all say that The Cure is forgettable but men, if it had the success of Dark Horse you wouldn't say that.

not really though. Just Dance flipped the table, The Cure just jumped on the trend train, not that it's bad but that's a fact

MEDONER
2 hours ago, Relevant said:

SWINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEE

*dreams about little ARTPOP blue flying piggies with angel wings and a t-shirt that says ARTFLOP*

still better merchandise than

zum9wd-i.jpg

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

The Z
53 minutes ago, Antonio said:

not really though. Just Dance flipped the table, The Cure just jumped on the trend train, not that it's bad but that's a fact

Just Dance was also following the trends though

Antonio
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

Just Dance was also following the trends though

not at all. It rebuilt what pop music was at the day, it sounded nothing like the trends back then, and the trends we're R&B

ArtGagaPop

I mean just dance is iconic but personally i think both are among her weaker singles along with Telephone and not even close to her best ones (TEOG/MR/BR/PF)

The Z
13 minutes ago, Antonio said:

not at all. It rebuilt what pop music was at the day, it sounded nothing like the trends back then, and the trends we're R&B

It's the most trendy song she had ever released, man. Most of the song had the same vibes back then

The Fame

Just Dance. Literally not even a competition in the slightest in my opinion. 

Red Velvet

I love both of them, but you will never destroy the impact Just Dance had for the POP WORLD!

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived