💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Dance or The Cure

Twitter

Featured Posts

display name

"Just Dance" is more energetic and a certified bop. "The Cure," however, is a real feel-good song. If I were to choose one to listen to right now, it'd definitely be "The Cure." It's more uplifting.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vergil

If I can't find The Cure,

J-j-j-just DANCE:gaysia:

Reality

That's really difficult actually. I'd say Just Dance.

Spoiler

All y'all saying The Cure's "boring" and "forgettable" though :interestinga:

🃏🖤👹

Gracious Gaga

Just dance is TIMELESS.  The cure sounds like 2016

♥ Kindness Police.

GypsyBabe

I'm taking both and running. 

stupid-criminals-shoplifter-gate.gif

⚯͛

Fiona Apple
18 hours ago, kevindjibouti said:

Most of you just say Just Dance because it's a hit. Y'all say that The Cure is forgettable but men, if it had the success of Dark Horse you wouldn't say that.

The thing is that there is a reason The Cure doesn't have the success of Dark Horse or Just Dance and the reason is that it's not really good at all :rip: The success that it has is already bigger than what it deserves imo

The Z
3 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

The thing is that there is a reason The Cure doesn't have the success of Dark Horse or Just Dance and the reason is that it's not really good at all :rip: The success that it has is already bigger than what it deserves imo

Dark Horse is a horrible song and it one of the biggest hits of the century. Success does not equal quality

Fiona Apple
28 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

Dark Horse is a horrible song and it one of the biggest hits of the century. Success does not equal quality

Dark Horse is amazing :awkney: Success does not equal quality,but when a song is MADE for the radio and has a trendy sound and is from a big artist and still flops that means it's an uninteresting song

Leo Deters
18 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I mean just dance is iconic but personally i think both are among her weaker singles along with Telephone and not even close to her best ones (TEOG/MR/BR/PF)

i would definitly swap pokerface and just dance, it´s the reason why i became a little monster so ... I am not really objective on that matter:toofunny:

Archived