šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's silence

GGM

Featured Posts

I don't want to cause drama and assume anything about Gaga however this just seems weird.Ā 

It's been over 24 hours since the manchester attack and Gaga has still stayed silent while all other pop girls have at least tweeted something. Now I'm sure Gaga has contributed somehow in private but it's still kind of ugly.Ā 

Her tweet saying happy birthday to Naomi Campbell has been deleted.Ā 

She was seen on set filming ASIB walking around holding her iPhone in her hand.Ā 

She has been on twitter because she recently liked a stupid tweet about fifth harmony.Ā 

I'm sure she will break her silence and reveal how she has helped but for now her silence seems weird. She is mourning the death of her best friend too so maybe she just doesn't know what to say about it all.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadow

Some people have said they "have no words" for the tragedy as in being speechless in shock. Perhaps, she feels the same, we know how devastated she was after the Pulse attack in Florida. Ā With the loss of her friend and her busy schedule, who can know how things like these affect her.

And silence is just that, silence. It should beĀ taken as unknown until she says something. People mourn in different ways. It is kind of rude to wonder openly why the survivors may not cry at the funerals of their loved ones... likewise, people reacted differently to big tragedies like 9/11.Ā 

And feelings and complex thoughts on such subjects can be very difficult to sum up in mere words. Sometimes, silence can be soothing on its own as well. When I lost both of my parents, there were times I just wanted to be left alone. Just food for thought...

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤

dit

I think she may be a little scared. At first I thought it was just the surprise and sadness that made her silent but now I am thinking it is fear. I think she is being silent to not plant seeds in the heads of those who may want to harm her, her fans etc.. on her tour? idk...it's the only thinkg I could think of...

Monsterish

I'm sure Gaga has contributed in private too. Anyway, I think Gaga doesn't need to say anything everytime something is wrong in the world. She's an activist. She's been promoting love and equality 24/7 during her careerĀ :happy:

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

I just don't understand why we, public are so obsessed about celebrities tweeting or saying something on social media about events.thousands of people are moaning about it but certainly not the whole world. We don't know what this celebrities will be going through at that Moment. They have lives after showbiz and Ā are affected with stuff which affect everyone else.so someone not saying anything doesnt mean that event is of no concern to them.I just feel a tweet won't solve a problem but real life situations are solved by real actions not retweets and likes

6 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Some people have said they "have no words" for the tragedy as in being speechless in shock. Perhaps, she feels the same, we know how devastated she was after the Pulse attack in Florida. Ā With the loss of her friend and her busy schedule, who can know how things like these affect her.

And silence is just that, silence. It should beĀ taken as unknown until she says something. People mourn in different ways. It is kind of rude to wonder openly why the survivors may not cry at the funerals of their loved ones... likewise, people reacted differently to big tragedies like 9/11.Ā 

And feelings and complex thoughts on such subjects can be very difficult to sum up in mere words. Sometimes, silence can be soothing on its own as well. When I lost both of my parents, there were times I just wanted to be left alone. Just food for thought...

My thought exactly

Panchecco

she just lost her friend and hearing about the attack in Manchester probably made her even sadder

sometimes keeping your mind and your body busy is the best thing to help you cope or process loss/sadness.. maybe that's what she's doing... focusing on ASIB and trying to stay positive

StJames

As much as everyone may think gaga is a beacon of social justice etc she can't address every single issue sadly. She is human and she just lost her best friend whom she had to watch slowly die in front of her from cancer. So perhaps the attack in Manchester isn't at the forefront of her mind at the moment. She's a human being. It doesn't make her a monster, it doesn't mean she doesn't care and i sensitively ask what does tweeting actually do? If celebrities wanted to actually help then they could use their vast wealth to do some good. Tweeting your thoughts sadly doesn't do anything to end terrorism nor save lives. It's simply the 'socially expected' thing to do. All T no shade!

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

HauntingHollow

Why should she even say anything?Ā :neyde:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

she just lost her friend and hearing about the attack in Manchester probably made her even sadder

sometimes keeping your mind and your body busy is the best thing to help you cope or process loss/sadness.. maybe that's what she's doing... focusing on ASIB and trying to stay positive

True tweeting and crying are not the only sign of moaning or grieving. Keeping your mind of sad events sometimes helps to cope.anyway gaga has a lot on her plate right now she is human. She can't be everywhere and do everything. We know how she feels about such incidents so to me a tweet don't matter

AlexanderMagno

Gaga is so detached from social media that I don't think it means anything.

2 minutes ago, StJames said:

As much as everyone may think gaga is a beacon of social justice etc she can't address every single issue sadly. She is human and she just lost her best friend whom she had to watch slowly die in front of her from cancer. So perhaps the attack in Manchester isn't at the forefront of her mind at the moment. She's a human being. It doesn't make her a monster, it doesn't mean she doesn't care and i sensitively ask what does tweeting actually do? If celebrities wanted to actually help then they could use their vast wealth to do some good. Tweeting your thoughts sadly doesn't do anything to end terrorism nor save lives. It's simply the 'socially expected' thing to do. All T no shade!

Exactly people forget celebs are aso humans

stir the pot

SHE DECIDED NOT TO EXPRESS PUBLICLY HER FEELINGS TOWARD THE INCIDENT AND WE ALL SHOULD RESPECT THAT

Ā 

IT'S NOT LIKE HER NOT POSTING SOMETHING ABOUT IT ONĀ SOCIAL MEDIA MAKES HER NOT CARE. LET'S NOT MAKE ANYĀ SPECULATIONS ABOUT IT PLEASE. PLEASE. UGH.

Gagadonna

It's not because she says nothing on social networks (which is now common of her) that she's said nothing at all or doesn't care about it.

You should know her better.Ā 

FATCAT

She literally just lost her best friend to cancer, and you want to call it ugly that she's not caught up and openly discussing world news? She's a busy woman, with a very delicate heart. People said the same things about the Orlando attack, and we realized how upset she was a few days later at a vigil.

She shouldn't even be working right now. Leave her be.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived