Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Gaga MV do you feel the most Emotionally Connected To?

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
8 minutes ago, Summy said:

The MVs don't really get me emotional, I'm usually too focussed on processing all the imagery.

Her live piano renditions hit me hard every time though.

Isn't that the truth. Even this...

tumblr_mudze9ijBR1sokw3yo1_500.gif

⚯͛

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DWUW

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Dominic

The choreo, the visuals, the blasphemy. I love it. Brings back so many good memories of being a messy ass teenager and every gay in the club knowing the Judas dance. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

display name

"Paparazzi." That video kinda started it all for me as a fan. The song has such a pure pop sound to it, yet the visuals are somewhat disturbing. It's always appealed to me, and there's no video quite like it. That said, the imagery of the "Judas" video is top-notch as well, and I adore "Applause," but "Paparazzi" is just mesmerizing. The first clip I saw of it was the scene in which she's using the crutches, and that scene alone is so powerful to me.

just another gay

The Edge of Glory...

guess it's because of the loneliness of the video

ReidOne

Nothing can ever compare to the moment I first saw her crawl out of that swimming pool wearing a disco ball mask, flanked by 2 dobermans while lightning crashed behind her and the dark synthesizers washed over my ears like the 2nd coming of the dark Christ. 

The savior of electronic dance pop had arrived. I was SOLD. 

tumblr_mr0j0jZ2nE1stjkr4o1_500.gif

bloody g

The Edge Of Glory. It is my stan trigger... The song itself and the feeling of loneliness and freedom get me every time.

I'd say Million Reasons but *insert tragic video pun here because I'm too lazy to think*

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

15jocart

Born This Way—basically the story of having to face your problems and fears, and also dance around mostly naked

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

ACT2

Applause

Alejandro

John Wayne 

applause is my weird and and artistic side and having fun! :queenga:

Alejandro Is my Dark and Mysterious Side :v:

John Wayne is a **** IT IM A CRAZY BITCH :fthis:

That's Gossip

DrewSens

G.U.Y. because it's such an iconic video which gives me chills and John Wayne because it's so crazy, so Gaga and so colorful music video!

Reality

I'd say Marry the Night, Million Reasons, and Til It Happens To You

🃏🖤👹

MEDONER

Just Dance because it's where it all started for me, after almost 9 years I can tell it's been a crazy ride and I'm so grateful for having been able to follow her since her humble beginnings in clubs, Ikea parking lots, unknown TV shows etc. 

tumblr_mn19looXwS1qkkxcdo1_400.gif

Archived