💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Stanning Unhealthy?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

zakariah

Take a break from whatever platform you're stanning on (AKA Twitter, Instagram, GGD)

I used to stan Gaga unhealthily, so I took a break from GGD in October 2016, and just returned this month. :) 

AlexanderMagno

Yes, it is. People forget they're stanning a pop star, a product of pop culture, and that is an illusion they are drawn to. You should stan for your own life.

JustaMonster

When you know that stanning is unhealthy but dont care because you love gaga too much :poot:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

I got an obsession with Elvis and idgaf about criticism, I can criticize my favs myself, I don't give a **** about charts I don't even know how it works nor do I care, don't give a **** about awards, all I care about is the music. I enjoy the music, I can read about them but I never start to disconnect myself as a human being from what you love, I think it's more like a hobbie. I love learning guitar in my spare time, work out and then listen to oldies, Gaga, Elvis, and if it starts to become number one in your priorities where you forget to do your homework, forget to think about you as a person, your dreams, goals, if you forget about your life then yes, it's unhealthy. Take a step back, try to understand why you have the need to have an obsession, it's usually to replace a void in your life. The only way to complete that void I find is to discover new stuff, they should all be random, volonteering, starting to play basketball, anything you think you can't do, do it. I started painting and I'm okayish I just start random things every single year cus you need hobbies in your life. Stanning Gaga can become a hobbie, ONLY. It cannot be consuming your life

Archived