💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What is your least favorite Gaga video

Perfect ionist

Featured Posts

Dirtyicecreamz

Million reasons. She didn't even call it a music video on snapchat. She knows it's bad

Stop the music, Start the drama.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlexanderMagno
7 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

Wait what don't you like the look of the video I personally like the vid because of the aestheics.

what aesthetics? :awkney: the location is amazing, even better for a mini-movie, and yet the result is so underwhelming. She clearly lacked directing skills, I don't think she was able to capture the classic, detailed beauty of that site. It misses the beautiful shots a professional has an eye for.

The only shot that really did something for me is from Venus, when she's passing the arcades surrounding the pool. Other than that... like I said, a waste of a beautiful location and an amateur direction.

EDIT: on the other hand, I consider Alejandro one of the best videos from her :tongue: we really are the opposite.

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

what aesthetics? :awkney: the location is amazing, even better for a mini-movie, and yet the result is so underwhelming. She clearly lacked directing skills, I don't think she was able to capture the classic, detailed beauty of that site. It misses the beautiful shots a professional has an eye for.

The only shot that really did something for me is from Venus, when she's passing the arcades surrounding the pool. Other than that... like I said, a waste of a beautiful location and an amateur direction.

I liked the costumes her make up and wigs. NOT THE LOCATION :interestinga:

or is it too Satanic for you:madge:

shmal96

Born This Way :trollga:

12 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

G.U.Y. probably :awkney:

One of her best wyd sis 

RIII EES

Probably Perfect Ilusion. I've also always felt TEOG video is too basic for such a good song but then again a simple video keeps the focus on the music. 

shmal96
21 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

. I pretend like the Alejandro vid never happened.

My avi is shook 

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, shmal96 said:

Born This Way :trollga:

One of her best wyd sis 

Ikr

Perfect ionist

did  you read why i hate it

Just now, shmal96 said:

My avi is shook 

shame
8 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

I feel like Gaga's music videos often don't match the song in my head. :duck:

But my least favorite is probably TEOG because that pop anthem deserved at least some better cuts to match the energy of the song. Plus it disappointed so many people.

For those saying MR, at least we knew what was coming. :trollga:

I actually quite enjoyed the simplicity and neon aesthetic of the MV but what would've been perfect was if Gaga and her ghays did the song choreo on the rooftop of that apartment complex. That would've stayed it for me. :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

AlexanderMagno
3 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

I liked the costumes her make up and wigs. NOT THE LOCATION :interestinga:

or is it too Satanic for you:madge:

Satanic? :sharon: gurl, I wish it was more I guess.

I don't like that extremely long wig :flop: nor the make up in fact haha

But indeed, Alejandro is for me one of Gaga's best videos, so we really have different tastes :poot:

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Satanic? :sharon: gurl, I wish it was more I guess.

I don't like that extremely long wig :flop: nor the make up in fact haha

But indeed, Alejandro is for me one of Gaga's best videos, so we really have different tastes :poot:

I guess. I mean Alejandro was pretty Satanic:sharon:

shmal96
4 minutes ago, Perfect ionist said:

did  you read why i hate it

Yeah, I kinda agree actually :sweat:. Like she looks sickening in it and has great moves, but I always thought it was kinda messy and the last like three minutes are just 'Alejandro' over and over again it gets repetitive 

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, shmal96 said:

Yeah, I kinda agree actually :sweat:. Like she looks sickening in it and has great moves, but I always thought it was kinda messy and the last like three minutes are just 'Alejandro' over and over again it gets repetitive 

BUT THOSE GRINDING SENCES :pray:

NotGeigh

MR, she was pretty but the vid was slow and the visuals didn't even make up for that 

At the very least it could've been a little dramatic/thematical like TEOG 

Archived