Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Katy Perry Carpool Karaoke

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple
36 minutes ago, Red said:

Why did she pay dust to Chained to the Slayage??

AND TEENAGE DREAM WTF I'M SUING

That dissapointed me

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

That dissapointed me

Right???

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

StrawberryBlond

Wow, that was bad. I notice that she took advantage of every opportunity to avoid singing the most difficult parts of the song. Firework was very short, she didn't do the build-up in Roar and she missed out whole parts of Dark Horse (which isn't even difficult to sing). And that dancing...the stanky face? Really? I thought she'd have learned by now that people really don't like it when she appears to mock black culture. She seemed to love making silly faces throughout and what was with that moment where she bit on the seatbelt? She really didn't have much energy in her singing, she seemed to put it all into the goofy dance moves, surprise surprise. One of the worst vocal performances ever on that show, no joke. It actually reminded me of when Britney was on and James just drowned her out. I felt the tracklist could've been better too. Teenage Dream is her biggest selling album and yet she only sings Firework? They're in California and they didn't sing Cali Gurls? What is that?! I know she wanted to promote her new album obviously but Swish Swish totally stole the place of CTTR. That was only put there so that James could ask about Taylor, but he could have easily done it at any other time. What a waste of a good spot. Though I did love the Taylor explanation segment. Katy actually sounded very wise and logical. Glad to see the truth is put out on one of the most successful shows so everyone can hear it.

xoxo Craig

When she made a sqeek at the end of Dark Horse I died:sharon: So glad she cleared up the taylor beef

End Racism Now

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, come to papa said:

She sounds better than I thought it'd be honestly

Her best Vocal Performance to date. (Which is kind of sad but with this and the Swish Swish SNL performance I feel like she improved vocally.)

Despacito

Most of Katy's live vocals this era have been a mess but she was doing better here wth :toofunny:

Sanju
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wow, that was bad. I notice that she took advantage of every opportunity to avoid singing the most difficult parts of the song. Firework was very short, she didn't do the build-up in Roar and she missed out whole parts of Dark Horse (which isn't even difficult to sing). And that dancing...the stanky face? Really? I thought she'd have learned by now that people really don't like it when she appears to mock black culture. She seemed to love making silly faces throughout and what was with that moment where she bit on the seatbelt? She really didn't have much energy in her singing, she seemed to put it all into the goofy dance moves, surprise surprise. One of the worst vocal performances ever on that show, no joke. It actually reminded me of when Britney was on and James just drowned her out. I felt the tracklist could've been better too. Teenage Dream is her biggest selling album and yet she only sings Firework? They're in California and they didn't sing Cali Gurls? What is that?! I know she wanted to promote her new album obviously but Swish Swish totally stole the place of CTTR. That was only put there so that James could ask about Taylor, but he could have easily done it at any other time. What a waste of a good spot. Though I did love the Taylor explanation segment. Katy actually sounded very wise and logical. Glad to see the truth is put out on one of the most successful shows so everyone can hear it.

Are you okay? ._. I feel like you need a breather, some rest from GGD :sweat:

myluis617
11 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Can James come up with a new intro though? This 'thank you for helping me get to work' thing is getting so boring :classy:

Lml can he also stop going into falsetto all the time. 

ShockPop

She avoided alot of singing and it was obvious. Doing a "harmony" or "adlib" doesn't really work when you can't sing the song.

She is a black drag queen this era, according to her personality.

Her explanation of the Taylor incident drops Katy in the mud as a bitch. 

Tragic.

BloodyJudas
11 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

There's another thread about that. It's really interesting because she talked about the beef today in a radio station too.:giggle:

What radio stadion ? I'd love to hear that !!!

Archived