Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Alternate "Halo" music video

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker

Have you ever watch this version, the story is not the same anymore it's more dark, I can't believe i just saw that a few day ago. 

Do you prefer this version or the official one (more lightly)?

Do you think it would change something about the success of the song?

Sunny

Wow, I've never seen this. It's amazing

I don't think it would change the success, but people would view the song in a different way 

I like dancin', and ponies....

AlexanderMagno

I prefer the original.

The simple, bright original video gives the song the strength, the motivation, that suits it. And it makes you appreciate the music. It's one of the most beautiful ballads out there, glad they didn't ruin it with a complicated video and a lame story (same happened with a different song from Lady Gaga :gaycat:).

Relating it to a criminal lover is a bit too much. You start to pay more attention to the story of the video rather than the feeling the music conveys. It's a warm song, not this dark.

Thomas P

OMG it's been such a long time since I saw this version. I like it a lot more, but I don't think the success would change that much.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Panchecco

oh wow I never knew this version existed

I wonder why they scrapped all this footage

Werk
4 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I prefer the original.

The simple, bright original video gives the song the strength, the motivation, that suits it. And it makes you appreciate the music. It's one of the most beautiful ballads out there, glad they didn't ruin it with a complicated video and a lame story (same happened with a different song from Lady Gaga :gaycat:).

Relating it to a criminal lover is a bit too much. You start to pay more attention to the story of the video rather than the feeling the music conveys. It's a warm song, not this dark.

#Flopfanmoment but I can't remember which mv is i?

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, Werk said:

#Flopfanmoment but I can't remember which mv is i?

Edge of Glory :hor: I know it's not a consensual opinion, but I really love the video for Edge of Glory. The song itself is so beautiful and inspiring, if they had followed the original plan it would be all about the music video... instead, we have a passionate song, and a New York girl singing her strength in the street she grew up.

Arcanum

Back to the time when Beyonce released some good music. :reductive:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

FrozenKookie

Woah, I wasn't aware that an alternative version exists. That's interesting. Bey and her team made the right decision.

Archived