💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj Financing Indian Village and Paying Off College Loans

CommonWhiteGirl

Featured Posts

CommonWhiteGirl

Nicki Minaj's generosity extends far past U.S. borders -- where earlier this month she offered to pay off student loans for a dozen of her Twitter followers -- all the way to an entire needy village in India.

The "Regret in Your Tears" singer took to social media Saturday to share what she calls "the kind of thing that makes me feel the most proud." She's speaking of an unnamed village in India that she's been donating money to for years that not only has financed a computer center and reading program, it also built two water wells.
"This is the kind of thing that makes me feel the most proud," she wrote and attached to a video on Instagram. "The money I've sent to this village in India for the last couple years [via my Pastor Lydia Sloley], has gotten them a Computer Center, a Tailoring Institute, a Reading Program and 2 WATER WELLS. We complain about the most ridiculous little things when some ppl don't even have clean water. Blessings to India. Our work is far from done. I'll tell you guys more about my charity work in the near future in case you'd like to be a part of it. Love."

NBC reports that she paid off the $500 balance of a single mom's tuition and agreed to cover a full semester (including room and board) of another fan.

Spoiler

Low key, I always thought Nicki was kinda... a b*tch (no shade I just never really liked her personality). This really makes me think differently of her. 

Link: http://www.thewrap.com/nicki-minaj-comes-to-the-rescue-of-poor-indian-village-video/

Joga

Queen

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

ZiggyZiggs
12 minutes ago, ilikeladygaga said:

When will gags

I think Gaga does a lot of Charity work, on the side and doesnt talk about it like Ms Minaj bcuz it's private and personal 

LordEnigma
27 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I think Gaga does a lot of Charity work, on the side and doesnt talk about it like Ms Minaj bcuz it's private and personal 

What's wrong in letting people know so they can help if they want as well?

dont forget Gaga and her PTSD interview...

BBhomemaker

Ok i usted love Nicki, I lisened her a lot but i haved enough of her mad trash b*tch behaviour the Last 2 years but i got admit that is really good from her, i know she's more than two big ass but she don't show us like she usted to in Fly, Your Love, Freedom, or Bed of Lies i wanna see more thing like that, not that stupid money/ass/d*ck songs

ZiggyZiggs
12 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I wasn't shading anyone, ofc there's nothing wrong with that. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I wasn't shading anyone, ofc there's nothing wrong with that. 

Ok... :sharon:

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

36 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I just want to point out that I don't think charity is a private thing :crossed: think about it, people everywhere are urged to give to charity, there are huge campaigns to make people give away just a small percentage of their money. Pop stars are major, major promoters of charity work and their fans will most likely follow their actions.

So, if Minaj does it publicly, she's doing it to get attention and make people like her? Which, to be honest, it's quite true in my opinion, but anyway at least she's trying to sell her image by doing something really, really positive. But, for some, she's just faking her good will. I'm sure that, if Gaga, did it, she would be the most humble person in the world.

On the other hand, we don't know how much charity Gaga does in reality. She is co-founder of a foundation, but how much money does she give away? And to who? And you say "it's private and personal", when reality is we don't even know if she does it. And even if she does, why hide it? Because she's a humble person? She's a pop star, her actions will be worth a lot more if she shares them, because people will follow her and probably lots of them will donate as well. And indeed, that has happened in the past (can't remember correctly, but Haiti is an example if I'm not mistaken. EDIT: apparently, she raised the money through her fans, didn't donate herself. But I'm sure there were other occasions I'm just forgetting right now).

(I'm not answering you directly, I know you were all polite and didn't shade anyone, I'm just bringing the topic up to discussion here)

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I just want to point out that I don't think charity is a private thing :crossed: think about it, people everywhere are urged to give to charity, there are huge campaigns to make people give away just a small percentage of their money. Pop stars are major, major promoters of charity work and their fans will most likely follow their actions.

So, if Minaj does it publicly, she's doing it to get attention and make people like her? Which, to be honest, it's quite true in my opinion, but anyway at least she's trying to sell her image by doing something really, really positive. But, for some, she's just faking her good will. I'm sure that, if Gaga, did it, she would be the most humble person in the world.

On the other hand, we don't know how much charity Gaga does in reality. She is co-founder of a foundation, but how much money does she give away? And to who? And you say "it's private and personal", when reality is we don't even know if she does it. And even if she does, why hide it? Because she's a humble person? She's a pop star, her actions will be worth a lot more if she shares them, because people will follow her and probably lots of them will donate as well. And indeed, that has happened in the past (can't remember correctly, but Haiti is an example if I'm not mistaken).

(I'm not answering you directly, I know you were all polite and didn't shade anyone, I'm just bringing the topic up to discussion here)

These are mte.

its not bad to spread the word that you are donating to charity. It can actually be a good thing!

Archived