• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

I was 11, with a fugly face and literally no friends, slay :cryga:

chaeri pls

calmar

6 whole years :sis: 

I was about a week away from graduating from high school, and now I'm a few months away from graduate school starting. 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Anderson123

6 years already, damn. I remember being on New Years' Eve like "Omg, I have to wait 6 months to listen to this album!" and it's been 6 years now. Wow.

monsterdino
3 hours ago, AJK273 said:

I was 12 that year too :wub:

Yaaas sistern :hug:

Pamelaisley

I remember when I first heard the title track, I cried. I was going through a rough time and really needed the song. I was 11!! BTW is probably my favorite album because I like the 80s vibe and leathery aesthetic. 

Happy Birthday to you and this album!! I was really excited when Gaga said Venus was coming out on October 27 (my birthday).  :D

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

SlaeUrAnus

I was 15 :wtfga:

It came out at the ideal time in my life when I was finding myself. The self-acceptance concept really helped me alot :wub:

In my messy era.

monsterdino
3 hours ago, Antonio said:

happy birthday!

Thanks sis :hug:

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

My favorite album! :giveup: A masterpiece, the best musical era of Lady Gaga. A successful album, but it was the one that took her away from the general public.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Letmelivemylife

Man time flies fast!!!! The BTW era will always be my fave era because it was proof of how strong and fierce gaga's love for her monsters really is ♄. If you watch any of the old performances from the BTW Ball, you can tell that her hip was killing her and how stiff she is but she kept on performing night after night. She performed until her hip said "no more" and finally gave out. She didn't even quit once her hip finally gave out. She finished that show even though she was in mind numbing pain because to not finish it would be a disappointment to her monsters and she couldn't have that. Just think about that for a second. If that isn't love then idk what is ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

joemayzzin

omg its been 6 years already!! i remember all the hype and then the release just made it even more special for me personally and to anyone who never felt "normal" :stalkga: 

happy anniversary and thank you for BORN THIS WAY gaga, this legacy will live on forever!

BibleThisWay
4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

(on my birthday)

lucky omg, my birthday is May 22nd, I was lowkey so pissed when she announced the date :giveup:

weed

I was newly 14 :diane: god bless

such an iconic album

Archived