SISSS FKKDJDNDND

I SCREAMT OUT LOUDDD

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio

happy birthday!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Do you guys mind when the album cover was released and we all thought it was a joke? :giveup:

monsterdino
1 hour ago, monster78619 said:

Ugh I was twelve :giveup: I still remember listening to this. I had to wait two days before it was delivered and I didn't listen to a single snippet that I had on FarmVille :green: 

i remember being slayed, I remember being shook, I remember putting my feet on the wall whilst doing a headstand on my bed bopping to government hooker :giveup: Twas a simpler time where it was just about the music and its message :wub: 

such a special and beautiful album :wub:

happy birthday @monsterdino :happy:

Tysm :sara: 

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, Liza said:

Do you guys mind when the album cover was released and we all thought it was a joke? :giveup:

I swear I was the only one who was in love with it :nails: I still don't get the hate it gets from some people 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I swear I was the only one who was in love with it :nails: I still don't get the hate it gets from some people 

Same. I think the album cover is perfect, and goes so well with the music.

JohnnyVersace

The greatest album of my lifetime truly. 

The music defined summer 2011 for me. I can remember riding around blasting this album on repeat in the Florida heat. :wub:

retroglamx

Wow. I can't believe it's been so long. I was 17 back then and this album slayed every inch of my body.

I can't imagine a world without this album, it was all sorts of relevant and iconic.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

FreeAsMyHair13

Omg you're all so young! :wtfga: 

I was 19 going on 20 & played down my love of Gaga because I thought I was too old :cryga: 

I listened to that album everyday when I went running that summer. Can't believe it's been that long, it seems like yesterday. 

Probably my fav gaga album 

Was 15 when this album came out :flutter:

I remember the exact day when this album came out, it was a bad day for me with school and a lot of drama, so I went with the mother to target for a bit and I saw the album on sale and she ended up buying me this masterpiece :diane:

sadly after a month I lost the booklet at school :poot: (I'm such a flop) but I ended up buying the collector's edition of the album later that year and kept the booklet with me at all times:ladyhaha:

this album got me through the hardships of my life including expressing individuality and being religion-free and gay, this album actually taught me that I'm not alone in this world, that there are people out there like me and that she was like one of us as she was growing up. To this day I still treasure the album as one of my favorites and there's never a song on here I ever skip (I'm being honest)

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

HairBow

This album means a lot to me.  It was released during what was the worst year of my life, and exactly a week before my brother passed away suddenly. I listened to it almost every day that Summer, and it helped me during my grieving process.

I love this album.

ImpossiblePrincess

Wow such a special album to me and I didn't even notice! I love that era! :queenga:

happy birthday as well. :spin:

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived