Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are There No Dates In Asia?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

On 5/23/2017 at 8:02 PM, Camore said:

If she comes to Manila, I will do everything to get tickets. It's my first chance to see her live. :giveup:

PREACH! SHE HAS TO GO TO MANILA!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
limcong96
1 hour ago, iisyrup said:

lady gaga is going to asia. (maybe)

in 2018.

she's making america first and then the Asia and Aussie peeps.

Included:

Philippines

Japan

China (wait nvm)

Indonesia?

Aussie

Malasia (thats how you spell it?)

Vietnam?

India

SINGAPORE

Israel???

And more.

Malaysia is quite impossible and I don't think she'll book Indonesia again after the BTWB mess but everything else seems viable along with Hong Kong & Korea as well! 

duckworth

Hopefully, when she comes to PH I'll be in a university somewhere in Manila to not travel 10+++ hours just to see her. 

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, CAL Peter said:

Hopefully, when she comes to PH I'll be in a university somewhere in Manila to not travel 10+++ hours just to see her. 

It will be in that big mall, forgot the name. That venue seems a staple for concerts for musicians overseas.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It will be in that big mall, forgot the name. That venue seems a staple for concerts for musicians overseas.

Mall of Asia Arena. She was the very first to held a concert there, and I was there too. :tony:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

RAMROD
Just now, Dexxx said:

Mall of Asia Arena. She was the very first to held a concert there, and I was there too. :tony:

I remember the were just finish building it a couple of weeks(??) before she performs there :giggle:

Just now, RAMROD said:

I remember the were just finish building it a couple of weeks(??) before she performs there :giggle:

The arena was not yet finished when she performed. I remember it was rainy season and the gutters were flooding. :selena: and some of the walls still needs to be painted. :duck:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

boyerased
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The arena was kinda unfinished when she performed. Pinoy crowds are different. Britney loved it here. Madonna sang Crazy for You during RH tour. The Coldplay concert was a blast. Kanye debuted TLOP live here. So hopefully she'll go here. I think she can sell it out.

RAMROD
Just now, Dexxx said:

The arena was not yet finished when she performed. I remember it was rainy season and the gutters were flooding. :selena: and some of the walls still needs to be painted. :duck:

Just now, Kimihiro said:

The arena was kinda unfinished when she performed. Pinoy crowds are different. Britney loved it here. Madonna sang Crazy for You during RH tour. The Coldplay concert was a blast. Kanye debuted TLOP live here. So hopefully she'll go here. I think she can sell it out.

That is different, she is very professional for not complaining about it.

I think PH always have the chance, artRAVE is the first show she didn't visit right? Most Asian countries didnt get the chance for that, such a shame.

jayzer

if gaga will perform in the philippines i hope she will perform at philippine arena :excited2:

follow me in twitter omg

Alexander Blu

What about africa , and maybe antartica ?

this isn't a world tour :sleep:

second account .

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, heshgohar said:

What about africa , and maybe antartica ?

this isn't a world tour :sleep:

tenor.gif

Chuckles
14 hours ago, iisyrup said:

lady gaga is going to asia. (maybe)

in 2018.

she's making america first and then the Asia and Aussie peeps.

Included:

Philippines

Japan

China (wait nvm)

Indonesia?

Aussie

Malasia (thats how you spell it?)

Vietnam?

India

SINGAPORE

Israel???

And more.