💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the tragic attack in Manchester affect the JWT?

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Qualle1
On 5/23/2017 at 0:51 PM, Mr Ricky said:

I have a feeling that she might have to cancel the show in Manchester. Not sure when the date is, but I think it would be better. 

Why should her management cancel the already planned show in Manchester?

I don't see any kind of reason to do so.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

djparky

This all happened outside the arena in a public space, no doubt they'll add more checks to get into the arena ( the O2 in London had already started airport style security for GA)- which caused a big queue outside the arena for Green Day....

Which makes  it all rather pointless if something like this happens as people are waiting around to go through these endless checks to get into the arena (or after the show either). 

Unfortunately theres no real defence against this kind of the thing

• 2 weeks later...
thopekas

I am planing going to Paris (i live in Greece) for JWT and my parents are worried about all this terrorists attack lately,yesterday there were again victims in London.And they are afraid that at big events that are many people crowded  like a Gaga concert its an ideal place for terrorists -ISIS attacks nowadays,and with all that worries im starting to worry too. Do u think that is it safe ?

DonnieDarko
On 25.05.2017 at 10:16 PM, djparky said:

This all happened outside the arena in a public space, no doubt they'll add more checks to get into the arena ( the O2 in London had already started airport style security for GA)- which caused a big queue outside the arena for Green Day....

Which makes  it all rather pointless if something like this happens as people are waiting around to go through these endless checks to get into the arena (or after the show either). 

Unfortunately theres no real defence against this kind of the thing

Sadly, this is true. Basically no ammount of security can prevent something like this.

3 minutes ago, thopekas said:

I am planing going to Paris (i live in Greece) for JWT and my parents are worried about all this terrorists attack lately,yesterday there were again victims in London.And they are afraid that at big events that are many people crowded  like a Gaga concert its an ideal place for terrorists -ISIS attacks nowadays,and with all that worries im starting to worry too. Do u think that is it safe ?

Well, I don't think it's safe. It's not like we can even guess what will be their next move since they clearly are doing whatever comes to their minds. 

Having said that I would like to believe that targeting yet another big concert is not that probable since, as tragic and sad as it sounds, killing people with a car is much easier to both plan and do. It makes me so sad to even type this.

I'm going to a Berlin date with my mom, brother and a gf. We're all were having second thoughts but as of now, we're going.

thopekas
27 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Sadly, this is true. Basically no ammount of security can prevent something like this.

Well, I don't think it's safe. It's not like we can even guess what will be their next move since they clearly are doing whatever comes to their minds. 

Having said that I would like to believe that targeting yet another big concert is not that probable since, as tragic and sad as it sounds, killing people with a car is much easier to both plan and do. It makes me so sad to even type this.

I'm going to a Berlin date with my mom, brother and a gf. We're all were having second thoughts but as of now, we're going.

yes,its such a sad and sensitive situation-subject even to discuss.I've never thought that days like these could have ever come. I remember back to Artrave days the only worries we had was how we would get a better view of gaga or what tour merch we would get and now its something so different.I hope and wish that everyone will be safe in the future. I should have been so excited and happy about the upcoming tour but i feel insecure. damn these crazy and bad people,why can't everyone respect each other and love each other? love is the solution not war.

Archived