💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga cancel Joanne World tour?

beboskoukla

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 minute ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

It's literally everywhere on the internet atm. I think it was right outside Ariana's Grande's show in Manchester, there was a bombing, people panicked badly and scattered, 19 people died and more were injured. Really awful.

*22 people confirmed to have died :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

More security should be added and everyone should be checked from head to toe before entering such huge gigs. Install detectors. Have a no bag policy in the Arenas. have sniffing police dogs. I never understood why searches aren't carried out for huge events. At least I've never been searched for gigs in Europe. 

beboskoukla

i know i think so to that she she shouldnt cancel because thats what they want. I am going  to the Joanne concert in Zurich, Switzerland.

we have to fight against them! if we dont they won. we cant let that happen.

xoxo, Katarina

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

*22 people confirmed to have died :(

Oh my god... I have no words :(

This is so surreal, it feels so out of place to happen at an Ariana Grande concert too. This is so upsetting. 

I love you guys so much, stay safe wherever you are. :heart:

Whispering
14 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

More security should be added and everyone should be checked from head to toe before entering such huge gigs. Install detectors. Have a no bag policy in the Arenas. have sniffing police dogs. I never understood why searches aren't carried out for huge events. At least I've never been searched for gigs in Europe. 

They already do that...or variations of these precautions, depending on the arenas. The incident tonight happened outside the arena. You can't prevent people from walking around the streets. There will always be soft targets, no matter what precautions you take. 

Taylor Z
24 minutes ago, Halle said:

people need to understand that cancelling stuff means letting THEM win. of course it's understandable that Ari might cancel or postpone some of her upcoming dates because of shock but in a major scale - no, nothing should be cancelled. 

I get what you mean by letting them win if she cancels, but would more terror attacks happen if the show went on?? :(

como estas

Edonis
14 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I always thought that venues had multiple detectors? :huh: I live in Houston but I've gone to shows throughout the US and Canada and every time I've been to a concert we've had to go through multiple metal detectors as well as inspection prior to entering the facility. Furthermore, during the actual performance people who didn't buy tickets aren't allowed on or around the surrounding premises; guards stand outside through the night even after the show is over until everyone has left. I'm not sure how Manchester Arena is, but I've definitely seen lax security at European venues. It's very strange. Hopefully this causes security measures to be picked up throughout the world. 

Edonis
5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

They already do that...or variations of these precautions, depending on the arenas. The incident tonight happened outside the arena. You can't prevent people from walking around the streets. There will always be soft targets, no matter what precautions you take. 

This is true that it depends on the location of the arena. For example, the Toyota Center in Houston as well as Reliant Stadium have gates that close during the concert. Police Guards stand outside the premises and surrounding street in case of any potential soft target attacks. I'm not sure about the Manchester layout though, but I'm hoping European venues adopt a similar style of protection as well. It's adds to a much needed peace of mind. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

This is true but I also think it depends on the location of the arena. For example, the Toyota Center in Houston as well as Reliant Stadium have gates that close during the concert. Police Guards stand outside the premises and surrounding street in case of any potential soft target attacks. I'm not sure about the Manchester layout though 

But then beyond the gates would be a soft target. There will always be an area that can't be fully secured. 

BloodyM
4 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I have been to the arena multiple of times. They don't do a full search. The have a quick look at bags and that's about it. If multiple police are standing outside with dogs it can still prevent such incidents from happening. 

Edonis
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

But then beyond the gates would be a soft target. There will always be an area that can't be fully secured. 

Yeah I agree, but adding outside security on surrounding streets (like the Houston, Toronto, and Vancouver) venues would help substantially. 

Whispering
Just now, BloodyM said:

I have been to the arena multiple of times. They don't do a full search. The have a quick look at bags and that's about it. If multiple police are standing outside with dogs it can still prevent such incidents from happening. 

It wasn't inside the arena. 

Whispering
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

Yeah I agree, but adding outside security on surrounding streets (like the Houston, Toronto, and Vancouver) venues would help substantially. 

Yeah, I mean, they can get blown up along with everyone else. 

BloodyM
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

It wasn't inside the arena. 

Like Edonis said. This would still help a lot. 

Archived