💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worried

withjudas

Featured Posts

withjudas

After seeing what happened in Manchester, is anyone else a bit worried the same will happen at the date your going to?

im seeing Gaga in Birmingham and just hoping the same thing doesn't happen :(

Dorothy Gale

I'm not in the U.K., but I'm definitely going to be more cautious. After the Aurora shooting I was afraid of going to movie theatres, but eventually the fear dissappeared. 

DelusionalGaga

It's okay to be afraid after what happened. But we need to realize that stuff like this can happen everywhere at any time. You can't let those people let you live in constant fear :hug:

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It's okay to be afraid after what happened. But we need to realize that stuff like this can happen everywhere at any time. You can't let those people let you live in constant fear :hug:

Exactly, otherwise we'd live our lives in fear and never leave the house.

withjudas
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

It's okay to be afraid after what happened. But we need to realize that stuff like this can happen everywhere at any time. You can't let those people let you live in constant fear 

You're so right!. That's just a good attitude to life. I guess it's just constantly at the back of my mind 

DonnieDarko

Well, I'm going to Berlin's date and we all know there are a lot of people who are called potential terrorists just bc of their skin colour.

I'm worried and afraid tbh, but it can happen really anytime and anywhere. Sadly.

bujibu
3 minutes ago, withjudas said:

You're so right!. That's just a good attitude to life. I guess it's just constantly at the back of my mind 

I say if you're in a situation and something feels off, look around you and look for anything offputting. Instincts are real, to a degree. Also you can do preventative things that can help alleviate your fears.

Like at airport terminals I usually sit in a row of chairs that's lined up against a solid wall (if there is one) while I'm waiting for my flight, which is generally away from large groups of people and let's me see everyone who is coming and going. It's not foolproof but having the feeling you were proactive in your choice and being more aware can help alleviate your fears. 

At concerts I always try to clock (check) people behind me, in front of me and across aisles if I'm near one (also because I need to know if some drunk ass is going to fall on me from behind; not about it). If you notice a weird object or bag, don't be afraid to tell ticket checkers at the openings. They can radio for police to come down to the area and look while you can hang back until they clear it. The person won't know it was even you as long as you act calmly.

Reports are stating it was a pressure cooker like device, which definitely had to be smuggled in somehow (if it was strapped to his body then expect metal detectors from here on). Security in the states is adamant about no large bags or cameras and will request you open your bag to see whats inside (also to prevent bringing in alcohol/drugs). Not sure what Manchester's protocol was but more details will come to light in time. My JWT date is in LV in Aug., so if someone walks in wearing a trenchcoat/super puffy jacket during summer, that's a red flag to me. So just be aware of stuff like that that seems out of the ordinary.

When in doubt, drink lol. 

ImpossiblePrincess

I'm going to the Manchester date so I am really worried 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

My Enigma Heart

We all might be disappointed if Gaga postpones the tour but we have to remember, it's for everyones safety. I'd rather stay home wtching Gaga videos rather than being in her concert but not enjoying it because your worried that something bad might happen again. :gum:

ArtGagaPop

Yes, i am going to see her in sweden ( stockholm) and i was already worried after that truck happend a few months ago. I am also going alone, in a city i cant find in very well and now this happens :madge:

I know its very unlikely to happen but it worries me. The arenas better up their securitys and check every one who gets in. I heard they didnt even checked people in Manchester which shocked me in times like this :omg:

Karl

M

11 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Yes, i am going to see her in sweden ( stockholm) and i was already worried after that truck happend a few months ago. I am also going alone, in a city i cant find in very well and now this happens :madge:

I know its very unlikely to happen but it worries me. The arenas better up their securitys and check every one who gets in. I heard they didnt even checked people in Manchester which shocked me in times like this :omg:

It was in a public area basically in the foyer before you get your ticket checked and get security checked, there's nothing they could have done they can't put X-ray machines at every door of every building in the city 

beboskoukla

NO I'M NOT!  I will go on that concert in Zurich, Switzerland! AND I WILL BE EXTREMLY HAPPY!

If we show them fear, than they won! Thats exactly what they want and I'm not gonna give them this!

I iwll go and have fun, dance, sing and jump like crazy at Gagas show. And everything is going to be fine! Nothing will happen. We will have a great time with Gaga an dbe happy to been there.

Dont be afraid guys, we cant let them win!

xoxo, Katarina

reditaccount288

they are achieving what they want, cause fear.

And yeah, im worried about it since im going alone... feels strange

time to "enjoy" the multiculturalism

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

LordEnigma

No. I work at a mall and that makes me more terrified than going to a concert.

ithinkweed

Yes. My whole family is going with me to Belgium to see her, they have seats and I'm in GA. The thought of a potential bomb going off scares me a LOT right now. I assume the security measures will tighten up but we've seen accidents like this happen before and that didn't stop this one from happening. Tragedies like this can happen anywhere and to anybody. All we can do is hope that everything will be alright.

Archived