Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worried

withjudas

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

Not worried at all. I will never give them the satisfaction that they have made me afraid to do things that bring me joy and love. 

⚯͛

Twitter
On 5/23/2017 at 2:49 AM, DelusionalGaga said:

It's okay to be afraid after what happened. But we need to realize that stuff like this can happen everywhere at any time. You can't let those people let you live in constant fear :hug:

Best post of the thread! :applause:

Slightly considering that I was at the concert on Monday when it happened. HOWEVER, it won't make me miss out. They won't target the same arena again in a short space of time (5 months). I imagine I will feel slightly anxious and it will feel weird walking back into that arena but I'm sure it will all disappear when Gaga comes on stage. Terrorists aren't deterring me from seeing Gaga, thats letting them win. 

withjudas

It makes me so happy that everyone here is so positive. You're all a lot braver than me!  

I guess I'm just going to be wierded out when I see gaga leave the stage and we all start to walk out. And even when she sings something poignant like million reasons I think I'll over think it. Sorry if that's a bit negative

:hug:

smokingthemall

I honestly would not know what I would do if something would have happened to little monsters, or Gaga.

I couldn't live with myself

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Qualle1
On 5/23/2017 at 9:10 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Well, I'm going to Berlin's date and we all know there are a lot of people who are called potential terrorists just bc of their skin colour.

I am very sorry, but I don't seem to understand your post.

Could you please elaborate?

Thank you!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Arturo

Of course but I'm sure the event will cause beefed up security at every big name concert now (especially in the U.K). I'm seeing Gaga in LA twice (once in August and December) and it did cross my mind.

Qualle1

Of course I am not afraid to attend any of the concerts and festivals I already have purchased tickets for.

I will celebrate!

**** ISIS!

**** terrorism!

keep-calm-and-fuck-terrorism-1.png

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

DonnieDarko
23 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

I am very sorry, but I don't seem to understand your post.

Could you please elaborate?

Thank you!

I meant there are a lot of people in Berlin that came from Syria or other war stricken countries. Some of them are regarded as being potential terrorists while they're simply refugees.

Qualle1
25 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I meant there are a lot of people in Berlin that came from Syria or other war stricken countries. Some of them are regarded as being potential terrorists while they're simply refugees.

Now I see.

Thank you very much for answering me!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

ACT2

just because it happened once doesn't mean it will happen to you 

just brush it off and have fun :woohoo:

That's Gossip

Lord Ryry

im not bothered in the slightest to be honest, if it happens it happens, nothing i can do. Just gonna be vigilant and stay away from large crowds (stand nearer the exists and such). But im gonna go and have the time of my life :)

tomsches

I think about this ever since the Paris attack in the Bataclan Theatre whenever I go to a concert, but still I go to concerts quite frequently because it's something I love doing and I don't want that to be taken away from me by a bunch of heartless idiots. 

Archived