Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak
27 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

James was so annoying 

Like let her talk :saladga:

She's right tho it is petty. And it's embarrassing for both of them to have let it go on this long :air: 

Taylor literally hasn't said a word of this in two years. This is all Kathryn :rip: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
29 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Taylor stays winning. Swish Swish is really bad. Bad Blood isn't good either but it's still better.

It's nice to see she is willing to forgive and forget though. However I do not appreciate her trying to look like the victim. I do believe Taylor when she hinted that Katy had a whole other side and would say shady things to her all the time. Katy has slipped publicly many times and shown her mean girl side so imagine what she's like in private...but whatever. This entire mess is super childish. 

I mean Katy literally made fun of Britney's breakdown in public, multiple times. She's anything but a saint.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Bette Davis

Brendan Jordan has a beef with Taylor?? :huh:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

sipthistea
7 minutes ago, Camore said:

Hmmm ok Katy sure :sweat: She's so vocal about it indeed. Taylor was the one who started feeling uncomfortable about it anyway.

At least this feud blurs Katy Vs. Gaga circa 2013 from existence.

Also, I love that HeyGirl.mp3 hint.

That was not even a feud. It was fans being messy about the #1 on Billboard :ladyhaha: 

The real feud was Madonna vs. Gaga ( More like Madonna being pissed about Gaga :lolga:)

Fernster7

Katy should have said: 'I don't know what the **** I have to do with Taylor Swift'

ARTPOP era 2.0 CANCELLED.:madge:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

That was not even a feud. It was fans being messy about the #1 on Billboard :ladyhaha: 

The real feud was Madonna vs. Gaga ( More like Madonna being pissed about Gaga :lolga:)

I know it was just created by fans, but then it went on Glee and everywhere.

I want to know how KatyCats and Swifties will deal this. :classy:

Fernster7
Just now, Camore said:

I know it was just created by fans, but then it went on Glee and everywhere.

I want to know how KatyCats and Swifties will deal this. :classy:

If there are any remaining

AvGqjG.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

River

tbh I don't care who started it, Katy is older and she had to just move on and don't give a **** about Taylor but instead she played the childish game.. be the grown up for once..

And it's kinda too late to bring it up again...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

LEL, also no stream points from me to her, her fans didn't during ARTPOP so why bother lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

holy scheisse
49 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

James was so annoying 

Like let her talk :saladga:

She's right tho it is petty. And it's embarrassing for both of them to have let it go on this long :air: 

Seriously he was like shouting over her and answering her questions for her wtf let her spill some drama 

msisux
11 minutes ago, River said:

tbh I don't care who started it, Katy is older and she had to just move on and don't give a **** about Taylor but instead she played the childish game.. be the grown up for once..

And it's kinda too late to bring it up again...

The way she said, "Well, she started it," sounds like something I would hear a kid say :madge:

With all the catty remarks towards/about Taylor in the clip, Britney earlier in the year, and probably other women in the past (that I don't have receipts on right now), she has a lot of nerve throwing in that, "Women together can rule the world!!" card.

White feminists stick together, I guess

aaronyoji

so dumb. love her inner snappy black gay coming out, who knew she was such a clap backer 

gagagoogoose

Put Taylor vs Katy debate aside.

Can we address something here? 

"And trust me, Daddy. There's gonna be a reaction."

706841_20161109091712.jpg

giphy.gif

Archived