• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7
1 minute ago, MonsterOfficial said:

this beef is honestly so petty

all this because of a dancer

I hope he is at least hot:poot:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

dit
5 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

Tbh I find this feud very immature. 

Taylor is the one who blew this out of proportion by making a petty song entirely based on this, just because her dancers left her to join Katy.

It's not even Katy's fault. 

Katy is the bigger person here but saying that she wants the beef to end.

actually it's not only about the dancers. she said it was also because "this popstar would say shady things all the time and I never knew if she was joking or if she meant it" ...have you ever dealth with someone like that? Because I have and it's a really weird situation to be in. You arn't sure if the person hates your guts or if they just have really rude and tacky humor and then when they do something straight up shady like snatch your dancers you assume that they hate you..I just think Taylor was waiting for that one sign that confirmed if Katy hated her or not..but sadly she chose to snap at the dancers situation when it wasn't a good enough reason. She should of waited for something else.

ThisGuyTony

It's just a backup dancer who cares Taylor could've just recruited another one. :madge: 

TheFame Monster
6 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

WAIT WTF I literally cannot believe she's actually talking about this 

whaaaat the fUUUUouckkk?!?!

Her singles aren't doing too well and that's being generous 

tenor.gif

MJHolland
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

Her singles aren't doing too well and that's being generous 

tenor.gif

right but like I've never heard of an actual celebrity feud where one person actually talks about it this open 

katy doesn't even know how to feud in order to get publicity :ladyhaha: this was so awkward and so cringey and so f*ckign middle school lol

i'm fukking gagging :ladyhaha:

Perfect ionist
10 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

WAIT WTF I literally cannot believe she's actually talking about this 

whaaaat the fUUUUouckkk?!?!

She wants the attention and cause countreversy:whitney:

That J

I loathe Taylor so much, I may have to go against all that's holy and buy Swish Swish on iTunes. 😂

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TheFame Monster
Just now, MJHolland said:

right but like I've never heard of an actual celebrity feud where one person actually talks about it this open 

katy doesn't even know how to feud in order to get publicity :ladyhaha: this was so awkward and so cringey and so f*ckign middle school lol

i'm fukking gagging :ladyhaha:

That's the funny part:ladyhaha:

She's tried so hard in the past 3 weeks and nothing worked

Queen Gloria

DAMN. She's being extremely candid.. It seems like lately Katy has become much more open and vocal and wild. Is it an act or is she on drugs or something?..Her new Witness persona is a mess... But also really entertaining..

giphy.gif?response_id=5923b6243c32ada5dd

Queen Gloria

Ryan Murphy presents FX's Feud: Taylor and Katy 

Taylor Z
13 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

actually it's not only about the dancers. she said it was also because "this popstar would say shady things all the time and I never knew if she was joking or if she meant it" ...have you ever dealth with someone like that? Because I have and it's a really weird situation to be in. You arn't sure if the person hates your guts or if they just have really rude and tacky humor and then when they do something straight up shady like snatch your dancers you assume that they hate you..I just think Taylor was waiting for that one sign that confirmed if Katy hated her or not..but sadly she chose to snap at the dancers situation when it wasn't a good enough reason. She should of waited for something else.

I like the way you put it! 👍

como estas

Fernster7
2 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

DAMN. She's being extremely candid.. It seems like lately Katy has become much more open and vocal and wild. Is it an act or is she on drugs or something?..Her new Witness persona is a mess... But also really entertaining..

giphy.gif?response_id=5923b6243c32ada5dd

The real question is: who are you siding with?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31441-1399566449-8.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Sorcerer

Hmmm ok Katy sure :sweat: She's so vocal about it indeed. Taylor was the one who started feeling uncomfortable about it anyway.

At least this feud blurs Katy Vs. Gaga circa 2013 from existence.

Also, I love that HeyGirl.mp3 hint.

ItWasntLaauv

She's so much more forward and vocal about her opinions this era, she's not afraid to talk about what comes to her mind at all.

Archived