Featured Posts

Fernster7

Discuss. 

And help the good sis Katy streaming her single on Spotify:

Or side with Taylor and give her another view:

If you want, watch her Carpool Karaoke in full here:

EDIT 2:

Katy keeps talking about the beef, now in a radio interview:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist

Don't know who to believe.

Katy is known for some shady things but I dont believe her.:reductive:

Taylor is too

I find it hrd to believe that she is trying to end the beef:ladyhaha:

JGD

Taylor started the beef?  She's not the one who took another artist's dancers in the middle of a tour :oprah: 

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I can't believe I'm siding with Katy. 

She is known for shady things so I don't know who to believe.

MJHolland

WAIT WTF I literally cannot believe she's actually talking about this 

whaaaat the fUUUUouckkk?!?!

Pierre
1 minute ago, JGD said:

Taylor started the beef?  She's not the one who took another artist's dancers in the middle of a tour :oprah: 

That's not a valid reason to hate, at the end of the day, it was the dancer's choice. I thought it was more for the boyfriend thing, Taylor ended her relation with a person, and then Katy dated him, I'm not sure about it. :rip:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

BLACKOUTbritney

James was so annoying 

Like let her talk :saladga:

She's right tho it is petty. And it's embarrassing for both of them to have let it go on this long :air: 

Ricardo

we all know Taylor started it, she herself said it basically but I do think Katy is being a bit hypocritical, she just released Swish Swish, she lives for the drama :awkney:

gagagoogoose

Tbh I find this feud very immature. 

Taylor is the one who blew this out of proportion by making a petty song entirely based on this, just because her dancers left her to join Katy.

It's not even Katy's fault, it's her dancers' decision.

Katy is the bigger person here by saying that she wants the beef to end. I am team Katy all the way, and I don't even like her music.

EDIT: Taylor has a long history of making herself a victim in every situation and writing songs about them. If you don't like a person, you don't have to announce it to the whole world. Taylor could have taken the high road by simply ignoring Katy (if the rumor is true about her being shady).

dit

Taylor stays winning. Swish Swish is really bad. Bad Blood isn't good either but it's still better.

It's nice to see she is willing to forgive and forget though. However I do not appreciate her trying to look like the victim. I do believe Taylor when she hinted that Katy had a whole other side and would say shady things to her all the time. Katy has slipped publicly many times and shown her mean girl side so imagine what she's like in private...but whatever. This entire mess is super childish. 

Fernster7

I honestly can't believe they are still milking this embarrasing situation, like who even cares at this point about something that stupid?:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Gohan

FINALLY. She's not playing the victim unlike the other blonde overrated feminist wannabe.

The Hey Girl hint tho

aubrey1objn1.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Fernster7
Just now, Albertodift said:

Taylor stays winning. Swish Swish is really bad. Bad Blood isn't good either but it's still better.

It's nice to see she is willing to forgive and forget though.

Talent always wins I guess.:poot:

I love Taylor but this is so embarrasing for both of them, I must say tho that I like SWSW better than bad Blood.

Archived