💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Likely opener/encore for JWT?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

Which songs are likely to be the opener/encore for the Joanne World Tour? I think:

Opener

Diamond Heart - Perfect opener plus its the first track on the album. Seems like the most logical choice.

Sinner's Prayer - I think this is a possibility since Gaga doesn't always open with track #1 on her albums. If she started the JWT like she started the first Dive Bar with SP, I think it would be cool.

Encore

Perfect Illusion - Gaga never ends with ballads, so Million Reasons is out of the loop. PI is an upbeat fan favorite and a perfect closer, the audience would love it. She also closed every Dive Bar with it.

Bad Romance - I wouldn't count this one out. She's been showing it a lot of love lately, it closed the Super Bowl AND Coachella (over PI). I can see her doing an encore of PF / BR like Coachella.

WildAmerican

Start with Diamond Heart end with Bad romance, bam iconic.

/thread

Tom Nook

I can see her closing with Million Reasons since she closed with Gypsy at the artrave but I can also see her closing with The Cure

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Yonce Jr

For an opener either the masterpiece Diamond Heart, or the forgotten sis Perfect Illusion.;)

To finish it, either Bad Romance, Marry The Night(fingers crossed:ph34r:) or even Joanne.

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

Thomas P

I think she's closing with bad romance.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Born To Slay
5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Start with Diamond Heart end with Bad romance, bam iconic.

/thread

Totally agree with this

Maleficent

The guitar Intro of PI with some backdrop visuals counting down her entrance (or descent?) onto the stage would be perfect. 

Sorcerer

I can see the 3 Dive Bar openers as the JWT openers too, Diamond Heart, Come To Mama and Sinner's Prayer. Personally. I'd love CTM to be an opener because it builds up slowly and the Hillary show was iconic.

I'll think she'll put MR in the middle, and PI and The Cure will be great closers if she will use newer songs as encore.

holy scheisse

I hope she closes with Come to Mama and the encore is The cure tbfh. 

Open with perfect illusion :lolly:

I hope she ditches the BR closer. Yes it's iconic but it would be exciting to see her do a fresh show and switch it up! 

I agree Diamond Heart is the perfect opener...I think Perfect Illusion would be an awesome closer!

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

tellemhone

A-YO would be a nice opener ("Here we go!" works really well for the start, imo)

PI or MR for the end

:air: :air: :air:

artpopulace

PI will be so great for opening, it's like the DITD at the Superbowl, but I want Gags to pay PI the respect it deserve, so Encore for PI. She can actually go for an encore about bad relationships JW-BR-PI or Judas-BR-PI. For Million Reasons, it can be performed last of the acoustic set before the encore. :hor:

I'd like A-YO for the opener, since it totally sets the mood, is moderately well-known among GP, and why not

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Archived