Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help in Overcoming Anxiety for JWT?

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

I've finally seen a sizeable amount of Coachella and holy ****, it's hype as fuuck and the variations she is doing with her songs are amazing. Does anybody have the full performance they can link me to?

And seeing this performance make me really want to finally see her live I was once offered a free ticket to the BTW Ball Tour and I declined it because of anxieties in large crowds among other issues. I dunno if I can drum up the money since I'm visiting my best bud in California and I'm watching Kings of Leon with my siblings this summer but what do you guys think I can do to get over my anxiety if I go by myself to the JWT?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Roman

https://yadi.sk/i/1j584U1W3H4sJ5

If you have an opportunity, GO SEE HER LIVE! I became a fan only in 2015, and I live in Moscow, and I really can't afford going to another country to see her rn, and that makes me MAD :duck: So yeah, I'd sell my dirty soul to visit her concert. Not happening, apparently

mdr

Allan

I guess you could try the seating area so you can avoid the dense crowd in the GA, but don't miss the opportunity! It's really a once in a lifetime moment, and mostly if you love Joanne and The Cure! And also, we're talking about one of the greatest performers ever, so you WILL have a great time. Enjoy! :unicorn:

Roman
5 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Thanks!!! 

You're welcome! Sorry for the little rant in your thread, I'm just so pissed

About the problem: why don't you arrange a meet-up with fellow monsters before the show? Maybe even on this cult site. I don't know much about crowd anxiety 'cause I don't have one, but perhaps sticking with a group of people you already know will help. Compared with witnessing the greatest artist of our generation, obviously :classy:

mdr

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Allan said:

I guess you could try the seating area so you can avoid the dense crowd in the GA,

this is a good idea. cheaper seats, too, probably. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Roman said:

Sorry for the little rant in your thread, I'm just so pissed

it's okay--it's different for everyone, we all have our troubles,

3 minutes ago, Roman said:

why don't you arrange a meet-up with fellow monsters before the show?

I wish it were that easy but I take forever to get comfortable with people I don't know even with my coworkers, it would take months before I could warm up and start small chit chat. I'm such a slow burner like that. When not behind a computer screen, I'm a legit wallflower

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

s1d1c1u1

This is exactly why I haven't seen her live, yet. I am going to the JWT, anxiety be damned. I got level 1 seats so I'm not in all the chaos of the GA area and am forcing my hubby to attend so he can be my buffer. I can't imagine going alone...I know I couldn't do it. Strangers freak me out! Hope you do get to go. I think this might be the best tour for us socially awkward monsters. I feel like it's going to be more laid back. 

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, s1d1c1u1 said:

This is exactly why I haven't seen her live, yet. I am going to the JWT, anxiety be damned.

It's really hard like damn her shows look so fun. I remember when my friends and I were in a small bar that had a local band performing live and my friend wanted to mosh--and I did too, but I just can't for some reason. It's a hit and miss for me.

3 minutes ago, s1d1c1u1 said:

I think this might be the best tour for us socially awkward monsters. I feel like it's going to be more laid back.

I'm thinking that, too. I hope I can save some extra cash to see her.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

bujibu
34 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

I've finally seen a sizeable amount of Coachella and holy ****, it's hype as fuuck and the variations she is doing with her songs are amazing. Does anybody have the full performance they can link me to?

And seeing this performance make me really want to finally see her live I was once offered a free ticket to the BTW Ball Tour and I declined it because of anxieties in large crowds among other issues. I dunno if I can drum up the money since I'm visiting my best bud in California and I'm watching Kings of Leon with my siblings this summer but what do you guys think I can do to get over my anxiety if I go by myself to the JWT?

Honestly I prefer seating as opposed to GA for her concerts, although I'd like to experience GA once. Idk how her multiple stage design is going to work from the ticket ordering maps online. They look like islands, and if they're not connected I feel like the crowd is going to shift toward each one when she moves (as opposed to artraves runways), which would be anxiety inducing enough for me. 

Also if you have to pee in GA you'd have to hold it or piss yourself otherwise you're likely to lose your spot unless you muscle your way back. Seating feels a lot calmer. I'd avoid the highest level though. I rarely have issues with heights but I totally got Vertigo when I went to see Fleetwood Mac a few years ago sitting in the 2nd tier (the "crown" area near the ceiling). Definitely shoot for the first tier where you're fairly level with the stage, and you may score a spot next to one of these outer "island" type stages, although I have no idea how that's going to work out in terms of view.

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, bujibu said:

Idk how her multiple stage design is going to work from the ticket ordering maps online. They look like islands, and if they're not connected I feel like the crowd is going to shift toward each one when she moves (as opposed to artraves runways), which would be anxiety inducing enough for me. 

wait I forgot about this :saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

bujibu
6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

wait I forgot about this :saladga:

I did some more research just now to confirm and I may be wrong. Seating and design will always be different according to the menu. I feel like venues should be given SOME information on the stage setup so maybe you could ask your venue's box office? It's a longshot (they might not know) but who knows, they might be privy to stage layout info or can confirm that the design on ticket sites is indeed the layout.

Radio Ga Ga

I'm going alone too, cuz none of my friends like gaga that much. I'm actually kinda scared too, I feel like everybody is gonna stare at me and be like wtf is this kid doing here (and i got come to Mama tickets too)

but once the show start, I believe it's all gonna be worth it

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, bujibu said:

I did some more research just now to confirm and I may be wrong. Seating and design will always be different according to the menu. I feel like venues should be given SOME information on the stage setup so maybe you could ask your venue's box office? It's a longshot (they might not know) but who knows, they might be privy to stage layout info or can confirm that the design on ticket sites is indeed the layout.

thanks!

6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I'm going alone too, cuz none of my friends like gaga that much. I'm actually kinda scared too, I feel like everybody is gonna stare at me and be like wtf is this kid doing here (and i got come to Mama tickets too)

but once the show start, I believe it's all gonna be worth it

i feel exactly like this except im a 6'1" 200 lb guy who'd probably get weird looks and all sorts of is he a hunty questions :ladyhaha: :saladga:

4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I have the same problems, so I never buy GA tickets, always seating

how many shows of her have you watched?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Radio Ga Ga
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

thanks!

i feel exactly like this except im a 6'1" 200 lb guy who'd probably get weird looks and all sorts of is he a hunty questions :ladyhaha: :saladga:

how many shows of her have you watched?

Haha don't worry there will be plenty of hunties out in that concert,

if ur not a hunty, ppl will be like is he straight? Eww (heterophobia)

Archived