Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Help in Overcoming Anxiety for JWT?

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Haha don't worry there will be plenty of hunties out in that concert,

if ur not a hunty, ppl will be like is he straight? Eww (heterophobia)

Is this something I will need to watch out for too?:awkney:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Radio Ga Ga
6 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I actually worry about this a bit, I'm gay, but a very repressed one (too scared to flaunt my gay), and I'll probably wear something very generic to the concert

idk but I feel like everyone else hand makes their gaga constumes, and I'll just be wearing some lame jeans and a shirt 

Hi Its Nicole

Just take a deep breath. Also u should definitely go with someone. I'm going with my mom cause I have anxiety (& im also too young lol) U should bring one of your gay friends!

Hello Gaga

JustaMonster
6 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

I actually worry about this a bit, I'm gay, but a very repressed one (too scared to flaunt my gay), and I'll probably wear something very generic to the concert

idk but I feel like everyone else hand makes their gaga constumes, and I'll just be wearing some lame jeans and a shirt 

Oh haha. Im just a straight dude going to the concert with my also straight sister(I think). Sounds like we might be very out of place :poot:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Radio Ga Ga
4 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Oh haha. Im just a straight dude going to the concert with my also straight sister(I think). Sounds like we might be very out of place :poot:

Oh u have someone to go with, then you should be fine! Remember Once the concert starts, focus on gaga, nobody else matters!

DeanWinchester
23 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

actually one of the reasons I declined the ticket the BTW was extremely polarizing, there were rallies and demonstrations against that concert that was offered to me

and @Radio Ga Ga I won't be surprised, I already get a lot of those comments here in GGD alone :ladyhaha::saladga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
28 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

U should bring one of your gay friends!

Don't have one in this city. Used to have a lesbian friend but we kinda fell apart.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

@Roman was Gaga speaking Valyrian before Alejandro? :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Andrea B

i went to artRave and wow she was amazing. her vocals sound better live! she's one of the best performers. I remember when she sang Aura, I lost my sht.

imagine her singing pi live :gaycat: I'm going to see her in las vegas in August so if you to go las vegas to see her, call me:usrs: :poot:

DeanWinchester
18 hours ago, Andree said:

imagine her singing pi live

that would be wonderful but no shade I hope she hits those notes (she had some problems with some performances)

18 hours ago, Andree said:

I'm going to see her in las vegas in August so if you to go las vegas to see her, call me

I don't think I'll be setting foot on vegas anytime soon, sorry but thanks for the offer!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived