💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Migos refused to perform with Drag Queens on SNL

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

But the GAG is what happened surrounding Perry’s second performance, for song Bon Appétit, featuring rap group Migos. It seems that there were also three drag queens who rehearsed to be in that performance as well. When Migos found out, they allegedly said that they were not comfortable with drag queens around, and then asked that they be removed from the performance.

Queen #1:

“I was one of the performers on that table with them the whole time, during the rehearsal for 3 days ( I’m the one with black hair and a black outfit). On the day of the filming, when I got there, I was told to leave. I wasn’t on the set at the time, but we were asking what happened. They said it was because Migos doesn’t feel comfortable with having drag queens there.”

Queen #2:

“I heard it from the stylist. They changed the queens out in the Bon Appétit number, and they didn’t seem too thrilled during rehearsal either, with us there.”

Queen #3:

“I work at SNL and the rumors are true! Migos held up rehearsal because they ‘weren’t comfortable with the drag queens’ being there. There were initially more drag queens on the set for that song, but after Migos threw a fit, Katy Perry’s team removed some of the queens from the performance. Additionally, Katy Perry didn’t invite any of the queens to the after party…So, none of them were allowed in.”

http://worldofwonder.net/breaking-scandal-migos-refuse-perform-w-drag-queens-snl-w-katy-perry/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

I believe every inch of this rumor. Literal ****ing scum. 

And Katy had the damn nerve to tweet this :wtf: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Batwings

Well, I don't feel comfortable having Migos featured on one of Katy's songs.  :madge:

TheCureinMalibu

Drag Queen betta drag those homophobitches out of the country. They literally have no talent at all :grr:

yASSsss

Katy just can't catch a break this era

32905a5b6d.gif

yASSsss
Just now, Stef said:

I believe every inch of this rumor. Literal ****ing scum. 

And Katy had the damn nerve to tweet this :wtf: 

I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw this tweet :awkney:.This guy summed up Katy perfectly 

PerfectIllusion

I am so happy these Drag Queens didnt have to be around their homophobic asses...

Yo GagaGaga

I honestly thought that it was impossible for them to get any worse

DMiBPRI.gif

DelusionalGaga

I don't wanna be a hater, but Katy deserves to be called out here. You can't collab with homophobes and exploit drag culture at the same time. That's  hypocrisy :madge:

Thomas P

Wait until septemebr and they'll be forgotten, while the queens rule the world

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Ricardo

so people are now gonna blame Katy on Migos's homophobia? remember Gaga just made a collection with UOF who happens to have a CEO that's against LGBT rights, what then?

giphy.gif 

and for Migos :wtf: **** them 

darkchylde

i hate her pandering so much omfg. you CANT pretend to be an lgbt """"supporter""" and collab with migos

yASSsss

“I work at SNL and the rumors are true! Migos held up rehearsal because they ‘weren’t comfortable with the drag queens’ being there. There were initially more drag queens on the set for that song, but after Migos threw a fit, Katy Perry’s team removed some of the queens from the performance. Additionally, Katy Perry didn’t invite any of the queens to the after party…So, none of them were allowed in.”

Interesting 

Red

If that was Gaga she would have told Migos to **** the ****ing **** off and stayed with the drags

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived