rumor

Lady Gaga replaced in Eurovision 2017

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100-200k :emma: what a shame

at least it was good to see how Ruslana is just like every person, ageing and wrinkles and stuff.

dit

Don't know if it's true but it came from the manager of a famous Ukranian singer so it is probably true? 

Either way..it's a loss for both. Eurovision would of been graced with Gaga's talent and on the flip side Gaga could of gotten a massive European smash hit with The Cure. Literally one performance there would of been enough to send it to the top 10 of every European chart. Oh well...

TimisaMonster

It would be cool, but random cuz she's not promoting anything rn...shes just busy filming ASIB

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

13VictorC
11 hours ago, calmar said:

An American? In Eurovision? Blasphemy!

But Gaga's Italian. :derpga:

sara57
14 hours ago, calmar said:

An American? In Eurovision? Blasphemy!

Gaga is Italian, girl. That's called a blasphemy.  :classy:

6 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Don't know if it's true but it came from the manager of a famous Ukranian singer so it is probably true? 

Either way..it's a loss for both. Eurovision would have been graced with Gaga's talent and on the flip side Gaga could have gotten a massive European smash hit with The Cure. Literally one performance there would have been enough to send it to the top 10 of every European chart. Oh well...

Sorry for being a grammar nazi but this is a pet peeve of mine :sweat: 

it's could/would have (shortened to could/would've) and never could/would of.

dit
6 minutes ago, Biotic said:

Sorry for being a grammar nazi but this is a pet peeve of mine :sweat: 

it's could/would have (shortened to could/would've) and never could/would of.

It's ok! at least you corrected and you were polite!

However please recognize that not everyone speaks english fluently...I'd say my grammar is pretty good for someone who learned english later in life. It's difficult learning many languages and having perfect grammar. It sort of just isn't feasible.

Sometimes it's best to just let it go and suppress the urge to correct others when it comes to linguistic capabilities. It's so odd that this is like the third time someone has felt the need to correct me on this website...is it that important? (i'm not asking in a shady way...genuinely curious as to what bothers ppl so much about grammar mistakes that they feel the urge to call them out :sweat: )

I hope you understand I'm not saying any of this in a negative or angry way lol! :hug:

Neroneau
18 hours ago, calmar said:

Never said Justin showing up wasn't blasphemy :usrs: 

And I think it's really weird Australia's allowed in :huh: Still don't know why they were invited nor why they stayed. I wouldn't mind a worldwide version of Eurovision; it would be more popular than the Miss World competition.

Eurovision has a cult following in Australia, the country is in fiesta mode during Eurovision, so it makes sense that way

Sepsami
18 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Justin Timberlake performed last year. And  what about Australia participating? 

giphy.gif

That's only out of pitty because really no one likes Australia

1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

It's ok! at least you corrected and you were polite!

However please recognize that not everyone speaks english fluently...I'd say my grammar is pretty good for someone who learned english later in life. It's difficult learning many languages and having perfect grammar. It sort of just isn't feasible.

Sometimes it's best to just let it go and suppress the urge to correct others when it comes to linguistic capabilities. It's so odd that this is like the third time someone has felt the need to correct me on this website...is it that important? (i'm not asking in a shady way...genuinely curious as to what bothers ppl so much about grammar mistakes that they feel the urge to call them out :sweat: )

I hope you understand I'm not saying any of this in a negative or angry way lol! :hug:

:hug:

It's ok and I'm sure you learned that from native English speakers. Because somehow they're the ones who make the "of" mistake the most. 

Edit: I correct people because if we just let it go people who are still learning would just repeat mistakes left uncorrected :)

Illuminati

Honestly I still think that Eurovision is not a place for such performances. Justin Timberlake was very out of place 

Illuminati
1 hour ago, Sepsami said:

That's only out of pitty because really no one likes Australia

Last year their performance was quite honestly the best. It's a shame an amazing vocalist from Australia lost to a mediocre performance that was influenced by politics. 

In all honesty The Cure wouldn't have fit in (in hindsight). Maybe next year, or with the next era in '19/'20.

dit
7 hours ago, Biotic said:

:hug:

It's ok and I'm sure you learned that from native English speakers. Because somehow they're the ones who make the "of" mistake the most. 

Edit: I correct people because if we just let it go people who are still learning would just repeat mistakes left uncorrected :)

:hug: thx for explaining and i really hope you know i did not say any of this with any shadyness or whatever. 

Archived