tenor.gif

il_340x270.1202246800_sg9g.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Oh my sweet summer child :diane:

Oh I need details of this blessed event. 

And a GOT reference is always appreciated. :whitney:

⚯͛

BBhomemaker

Conspiration of who is Lady Gaga on ggd start in : 1.. 2... 3....GO!  :gum:

RonnieGagz

No she can't because she's a white, rich and privileged woman

WxnCc-.gif

#SaveTheDolphins

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

littlepotter
24 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

First things first if u like GoT join our game :poot:

So it all started on a sunny summer morning in 2013. People were innocently discussing Marina Abramovic when an account with the name of @BorisIsHere posts a link proclaming an ARTPOP LEAK

It turned out to be the original version of Aura, Burqa, which had been hyped since 2012 and which was the very first song off ARTPOP monsters would hear, the first new Gaga material since more than two years.

Obviously, everyone was shook, and obviously mods ran to do their job and permaban the account that gave everybody exactly what they wanted.

A year later Gaga confirmed it was her who made the Boris account and leaked Burqa.

chaeri pls

Head Empty
33 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Gaga used the account @BorisIsHere to make these two posts:

http://gagadaily.com/profile/20766-borisishere/content/

Back then we got tons of fake ARTPOP "leaks", so none of us took any of them seriously. She posted download links in random threads that were trending at the time, so Admin and the mods obviously assumed it was a spambot and banned her :laughga:.

Afterwards I believe we got the confirmation through Emma that it was really Gaga (correct me if I'm wrong).

Back then Radio ARTPOP was a thing (a weekly series where fans discussed rumors and such on youtube), and they were live when all of this was happening:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

First things first if u like GoT join our game :poot:

So it all started on a sunny summer morning in 2013. People were honestly discussing Marina Abramovic when an account with the name of @BorisIsHere posts a link proclaming an ARTPOP LEAK

It turned out to be the original version of Aura, Burqa, which had been hyped since 2012 and which was the very first song off ARTPOP monsters would hear, the first new Gaga material since more than two years.

Obviously, everyone was shook, and obviously mods ran to do their job and permaban the account that gave everybody exactly what they wanted.

A year later Gaga confirmed it was her who made the Boris account and leaked Burqa.

But she can make another account, right? 

End Racism Now

ACT2

well she enters as a guest 

i think she also enters so she can puke by own meltdowns and shitty threads

ex:(is shawn mendes a hunty?) (is gaga apart of the illuminati?)

That's Gossip

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Gaga used the account @BorisIsHere to make these two posts:

http://gagadaily.com/profile/20766-borisishere/content/

Back then we got tons of fake ARTPOP "leaks", so none of us took any of them seriously. She posted download links in random threads that were trending at the time, so Admin and the mods obviously assumed it was a spambot and banned her :laughga:.

Afterwards I believe we got the confirmation through Emma that it was really Gaga (correct me if I'm wrong).

Back then Radio ARTPOP was a thing (a weekly series where fans discussed rumors and such on youtube), and they were live when all of this was happening:

Wow watching those reactions takes me back :')

8 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

But she can make another account, right? 

They permed her, idk

chaeri pls

Head Empty
Just now, littlepotter said:

They permed her, idk

I highly doubt that the same rules and restrictions would count for Gaga if she'd want to return though.

Can you imagine Gaga asking @Admin to get a new account and Admin being like: Lol bish no you posted a download link multiple times.

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I highly doubt that the same rules and restrictions would count for Gaga if she'd want to return though.

Can you imagine Gaga asking @Admin to get a new account and Admin being like: Lol bish no you posted a download link multiple times.

HAHAHAHAHAHA no that's not what I meant :p

chaeri pls

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

...can she get banned? :oprah:

she was for spamming GGD with the Aura/Burqa demo :rip: 

she's unbanned now :giggle: 

FreeAsMyHair13
33 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

So it all started on a sunny summer morning in 2013. People were innocently discussing Marina Abramovic when an account with the name of @BorisIsHere posts a link proclaming an ARTPOP LEAK

Omg that's so cool! I was wondering about Gaga's presence on here, I'd seen people mention that she used to come on here sometimes. 

How cool of her to leak it to the fans. I love that.

Also wtf was up with her username?:ladyhaha: I get she wanted to be annonymous but why Boris? :ladyhaha:

Archived