Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga has a GGD account...

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, FreeAsMyHair13 said:

Omg that's so cool! I was wondering about Gaga's presence on here, I'd seen people mention that she used to come on here sometimes. 

How cool of her to leak it to the fans. I love that.

Also wtf was up with her username?:ladyhaha: I get she wanted to be annonymous but why Boris? :ladyhaha:

Yeah that's a big mystery 

chaeri pls

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eggs

If I were Gaga I'd definitely have an account on here and spend my time making up wild rumours.

As a completely unrelated asside, I heard a rumour from my friend who works in the music industry that Gaga's gonna release a collab with Madonna in July.

xoxo, Eggs

calmar
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah that's a big mystery 

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and Machete Kills both involved at least partial private funding (I believe, I may be misreading the method of his involvement) from a Latvian socialite named Boris Teterev. The account could have been named for him. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

Sin City: A Dame to Kill For and Machete Kills both involved at least partial private funding (I believe, I may be misreading the method of his involvement) from a Latvian socialite named Boris Teterev. The account could have been named for him. 

Or maybe that is her as well:stalkga:

chaeri pls

calmar
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Or maybe that is her as well:stalkga:

56b9c668-1.jpg 
That's him and his wife. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

FreeAsMyHair13

So is that the only time that she posted on here? (that was confirmed to be her) Or has there been other users that you suspected might be her?

I guess if she did want to creep she could just log on as a guest... 

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

First things first if u like GoT join our game :poot:

So it all started on a sunny summer morning in 2013. People were innocently discussing Marina Abramovic when an account with the name of @BorisIsHere posts a link proclaming an ARTPOP LEAK

It turned out to be the original version of Aura, Burqa, which had been hyped since 2012 and which was the very first song off ARTPOP monsters would hear, the first new Gaga material since more than two years.

Obviously, everyone was shook, and obviously mods ran to do their job and permaban the account that gave everybody exactly what they wanted.

A year later Gaga confirmed it was her who made the Boris account and leaked Burqa.

a) I want to play a GoT game! I'll check it out!

b) That story is amazing. I love that she got banned on her own fansite. Rebel. :firega:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Gaga used the account @BorisIsHere to make these two posts:

http://gagadaily.com/profile/20766-borisishere/content/

Back then we got tons of fake ARTPOP "leaks", so none of us took any of them seriously. She posted download links in random threads that were trending at the time, so Admin and the mods obviously assumed it was a spambot and banned her :laughga:.

Afterwards I believe we got the confirmation through Emma that it was really Gaga (correct me if I'm wrong).

Back then Radio ARTPOP was a thing (a weekly series where fans discussed rumors and such on youtube), and they were live when all of this was happening:

I've seen that video on YouTube! I find it to be so cute! 

⚯͛

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

a) I want to play a GoT game! I'll check it out!

b) That story is amazing. I love that she got banned on her own fansite. Rebel. :firega:

Please do, we'd love new members :)

chaeri pls

Jed Mayo
3 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

Release the TC video 

"Release the the cure video"

2 minutes ago, Jed Mayo said:

"Release the the cure video"

It sounds so weird:poot:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, calmar said:

56b9c668-1.jpg 
That's him and his wife. 

*Ru's voice* Take off the mask Gaga.. !!

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived