πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga x UO x Joanne collection now available online

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Thought I would make a new thread so everyone can see :)

If you want to shop on the Canadian version of the site, some of the merchandise is already 20% off:Β https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/en-ca/search?q=lady+gaga

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

PunkTheFunk

Take my coins, slay Joanne
My wallet's not ready for you
26xBIpmyVKnC7BZYY.gif

Daenerys

No tank? No white long sleeve? What is this madness??Β 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

MaryJaneHolland

Where's that Tiffany "Not something that I would particularly buy for myself" gif when you need it?Β :madge:

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

no shade but, that'sΒ it Β :neyde:

Not sure why but there's a hoodie, sweater and tank top missing from their site

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Irrelevant

Um, no at the huge jacket thingΒ :emma:

Sorry for the negativity, but it's been already proven that only Gaga could look good in these.

κ΄‘μ•Όλ‘œ κ±Έμ–΄κ°€ μ•Œμ•„ λ„€ home ground

Teal Ambition

I find this stone wash tank at Hot Topic better than most of the merch they're selling

kfVTLuZ.jpg

Greg

So a long sleeved shirt on the US site is $38, and on the UK site it's Β£39 which is $51. I think I'll passΒ :ladyhaha:

Am I A Girl
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

I know :(Β I wanted the hoodie and hat. Hopefully they add the hoodie soon so I can order them togetherΒ 

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

I wanted the sweater and tank. I'm gonna wait out to see if they put the rest up before I buy anything. I'm crossing my fingers that they do.Β 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

CyanLights

I wonder if the items without the UO Exclusive logo will be Tour merch

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

I wonder if the items without the UO Exclusive logo will be Tour merch

Doubt it, they've been out for quite awhile on their website. I bought the PI shirt months ago, I love it!

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Doubt it, they've been out for quite awhile on their website. I bought the PI shirt months ago, I love it!

Oh I meant specifically the "Joann Collection" like the bomber and tote bag are the only items without the UO Exclusive patch on the picture so that means it's being sold elsewhere? Or going to be?

Teal Ambition
Just now, CyanLights said:

Oh I meant specifically the "Joann Collection" like the bomber and tote bag are the only items without the UO Exclusive patch on the picture so that means it's being sold elsewhere? Or going to be?

Oh my bad! Well the press release said it was Joanne World Tour merch, so I am assuming this will also be available at the venues!

Archived