đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga buying some meat

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

Coop
16 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

She looks so much like Stefani on this pic. I am loving it.

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.j

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

to the point of coming close to death

wat :chica:

GagaMyBlood95

She looks so young here, giving Stefani teas! Glad she started posting more, hopefully she is recovering well

littlepotter
46 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She sort of looks like Natali in this photo.

YES!

chaeri pls

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

wat :chica:

During the rehearsals of the Much Music Awards 2009 (where she debuted the iconic pyrotechnique bra), she fainted, fell of the stage in full costume and broke her nose.

During a show in New Zealand the AC went out, she fainted from dehydration & exhaustion multiple times during the song but still kept the show going. Considering how her costume must have been, she might have had heatstroke as hell. She was basically a baked potato.

:chica:

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Supersonic said:

During the rehearsals of the Much Music Awards 2009 (where she debuted the iconic pyrotechnique bra), she fainted, fell of the stage in full costume and broke her nose.

During a show in New Zealand the AC went out, she fainted from dehydration & exhaustion multiple times during the song but still kept the show going. Considering how her costume must have been, she might have had heatstroke as hell. She was basically a baked potato.

I've seen the second video. I didn't know about that on the MMVA tho

Supersonic
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I've seen the second video. I didn't know about that on the MMVA tho

She mentioned it somewhere as if it was nothing and then said she was excited about her broke nose because she always wanted it fixed and now she had an excuse. :emma:

Noah X

queen of being herself instead of blatantly saying i'm katheryn hudson

Katie14
1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Your first example is not true. She was wearing her fame glasses(the ones on the cover of the album) and couldn't see the edge of the stage. At one point she walked off the edge by mistake and fell flat on her nose. Her nose was not broken however and she was fine.

@MaryJaneHolland

Archived