Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Tayga will pull a Miam?

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Before I even say anything, don't come for me!! I know Tayga will probably not be a thing again, this is just hypothetical.

Okay so...

tenor.gif

Miley and Liam famously broke up back in 2013 around the time of the VMAs and they took a long time apart, dated other people, and got back together recently after taking a couple years for themselves. It seemed to do both of them well and they seem happier. Do you think the same could happen with Taylor and Gaga.

I don't know, just a thought I had, they seem to have a similar outlook on how they share/shared their love and romance with the public. They keep to themselves most of the time but always slaughtered on red carpets together.

That's it, hope you enjoy the thread, again try not to take this too seriously, it's just a thought :laughga:.

Evan Peters

idk why everyone looks at miley and liam's relationship as goals considering he cheated on her/dropped her on her ass when she was in a dark place

emma roberts is an abuser

Jenina

I guess anything is possible :shrug: Honestly as long as she's happy I'm fine :sweat: 

cool

Dorothy Gale

I thought this was in reference to Me. I Am Mariah. :air: 

71gL+ow5oUL.jpg

sara57

I really hope. Nobody was like them. :giveup: Seriously, I just always thought that their love story remained uncompleted, since they obviously have a lot of love and respect for each other. 

I think they could get back together in few years, when Gaga takes some time off and starts thinking about family and kids. 

MaryJaneHolland

I dont see them getting back together. 

But, we havent seen her with Christian lately :oprah:

weed
2 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

That title gave me ebola 

Omg

crushedlemonice

It's been almost a year since they broke up and I don't see any signs of reconciliation 

yes and

I hope not 
Gaga has no perspective with Taylor 
And a lot of monsters obsessed with Tayga only because of Taylor's appearance :nails:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

juju

Miam? Make it a meal? :oprah: 

I think they've both moved on for good, as well. They'll probably just remain friends.

❤ x ❤

ItWasntLaauv
21 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

idk why everyone looks at miley and liam's relationship as goals considering he cheated on her/dropped her on her ass when she was in a dark place

Wait what, he cheated? She was in a dark place? You mean her iconic Bangerz era? :oprah:

Archived