💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should've performed Paparazzi or Applause at Super Bowl Halftime

Perfect ionist

If you had to pick a single which one would it be  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick a single which one would it be to replace Telephone?

Featured Posts

Perfect ionist

I personally think that Gaga should've replaced Telephone:reductive:. I was so upset that she skipped Paparazzi. What do you guys think?

If she did she could've had a certain outfit for Paparazzi just like she did for Bad Romance. Maybe a glittery gold outfit with some white

or Applause I mean it was pretty Iconic in 2013

Changed with two new topics

I know I had MR but I realized that Telephone was just a disappiontment because there was no Beyonce.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante

No, Million Reasons was the only Joanne song on Superbowl. You have to be kidding. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

slayo

If she would have axed Million Reasons, she never would have had another top 4 hit this year. And we all know thats what you gays really want.

Make it stupid!

My Enigma Heart

I think that it was the right decision that she went with MI. We got to hear her sing her new song from her new record. She PROMOTED it. :D

Dorothy Gale

I would've liked it, but she can't perform everything. I'm glad she performed Million Reasons and got another top five hit. 

Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, Emigrante said:

No, Million Reasons was the only Joanne song on Superbowl. You have to be kidding. 

She didn't do ARTPOP

Emigrante
Just now, Ricardo said:

replace MR NO at all, but it could easily replaced Teeth, it'll be a forever mystery why Teeth was included 

It's not about Coachella. 

Dorothy Gale
Just now, Ricardo said:

replace MR NO at all, but it could easily replaced Teeth, it'll be a forever mystery why Teeth was included 

Super Bowl? 

WildAmerican

Dumb. Everyone else explained already why this is dumb, but still. Dumb

Emigrante
Just now, ImPerfectionist said:

She didn't do ARTPOP

she got the gig because of JOANNE, and it was the album she WAS promoting. what's the sense of promoting album with no songs from that album. 

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

Gurl wat

Hello Gaga

Poissonche
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

Teeth was included at Coachella because it's one of her best songs. However, this thread is about the Super Bowl ;)

Greg

If she didn't perform anything from Joanne, y'all would have gone batshit crazy that she didn't promote the album when she had the chance. :toofunny: 

KyliesChild

It's not even her to decide the time-length of the performance and the actual performance exceeded the time-limit without adding “Paparazzi". There has been numerous advantages for performing Million Reasons so I have to disagree with you. 

Archived