Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts About Sonja

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

That post hit me hard. I got the chills, my eyes are watering, oh wow Gaga... We love and support you!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoeMoe

i always knew what "joanne"album's msg was about/for.....

& i hope whoever complained understands now what its about

this really mad me cry....

the last part she wrote....wow

:( :( :( :( :( 

What’s fortnight

HoeMoe
9 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

Listening to Joanne rn, so sad.

:(

What’s fortnight

The Surrealist
5 hours ago, shmal96 said:

I just want to hug her :heart: 

She looks so normal. I love it. 

xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

My eyes are so wet :toofunny:

I wish I could help Gaga feel better, but there isn't much a fan can do.

Honestly, I havent cried like this over someone I dont know before.... its so heartbreaking. I just wanna fly over to the US and give her a hug and tell her things will be okay:hug:

Rest In Peace Sonja

End Racism Now

SHOOKGA

no im gonna start crying again:giveup:

I LOVE U SONJA

Not very born this way of you 😫

Mythos

I don't get the last sentence... Either Joanne has a whole different meaning, and it's about Sonja, or why should Sonja care about Joanne? She didn't know her, and she has probably dead relatives who are more important to her.

I am not trying to be insensitive, i have lost my mother last year to leukemia, and i know how painful that whole process was and and still is. But that sentence doesn't make sense to me.

donutellha

<3 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

BelowtheHeavens

Wow just wow

"The other feeling I have is that of being robbed of the last 10 years of my life, friendship and career with her. Like someone took her from us, and with that taking took all the good times. I know that's not true, and I know that I have those memories forever, I'm just in shock that I will never have new ones with her. I'm in shock that I won't see her again until I pass too.""

This hit hard, this hit me so freaking hard. I know this pain, I understand this feeling. I've been here many times with people that I lost in my life. I'm so emotional right now reading this. My heart is aching for Sonja's loved ones and the Haus. This is the worst feeling in the world and I'm praying that Gaga and friends stay strong cause this is so difficult to deal with.

"Go find Joanne, Sonj." Somehow I think she did."

This is so heart wrenching. Ugh

Rest in Peace Sonja, beautiful angel

• 3 weeks later...
JbGaga
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:31 AM, Dolce Vita said:

why would u say something like that

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 2:37 AM, kizurl said:

tenor.gif

Sorry I didn't read this title I thought I was in another forum....  Terrible mistake on my part and I apologies. Of course I would not make fun of this. I thought I was in the post of her in the Deli

Archived