💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts About Sonja

WildAmerican

Featured Posts

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Could someone explain to me, was Sonja really joanne's friend as she says in Grigio girls? How old is she? When did Joanne die? 

It's symbolic. It's written from a future perspective of when Sonja had already died and made friends with Joanne in heaven. She said the song is basically about her and her friends meeting up behind Sonja's back and crying over losing her, but not wanting to discourage her to keep on fighting.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI

"The other feeling I have is that of being robbed of the last 10 years of my life, friendship and career with her. Like someone took her from us, and with that taking took all the good times"

This is one of the saddest things I've ever read. :(

ryhanna

It sounds like they knew the end was near, and if so I'm happy Sonja's loved ones had the chance to say their goodbyes. 

I can't even imagine how it must feel to lose someone like that. But honestly, this post is very inspiring. It's beautiful to see people finding strength, courage, and something to fight for in the darkest of times. 

I only hope that if I'm ever going through something like this, that I have this kind of strength.

Thomas P

Everyone complaining about no performance for the cure, or me or promotion or whatever... let her ****ing grieve the death of her best friend. She's non stop worked for us, and she needs this time to be sad, and look back on beautiful life of a beautiful woman. 

Rip Sonja

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Hades

I can understand how Gaga feels from personal experience. You feel so helpless like you can do nothing to help the other. People fighting cancer are experiencing terrible pains and you just stand next to them. 

I remember how my grandma asked for help and no painkiller would work. You have to be very brave Gaga esp for Sonja's family. You did what you could to help her now she is free to fly. God bless you.

Yuuri
13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's symbolic. It's written from a future perspective of when Sonja had already died and made friends with Joanne in heaven. She said the song is basically about her and her friends meeting up behind Sonja's back and crying over losing her, but not wanting to discourage her to keep on fighting.

I do think it's written from the point where she was deas already, but I also think when she sings "Sonja was Joanne's friend" is meaning to that Gaga, who calls herself Joanne, already parted ways with Sonja. 

PartySick
47 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

@Haroonmerge this

Please just report duplicate threads. @merlot I've merged your thread here.

OT: Honestly...speechless :ohno:

🖤

Hecturr

Gaga is truly an amazing person, and I hope she takes her time to grieve sonja. From personal experience i'm still grieving and it's been 6 months. Sonja was lucky to have gaga, and gaga was lucky to have sonja. Such a tragedy, I really do wish we find a way to treat cancer soon.

koji

this was beautiful

there's really no other words that can describe the friendship she had with sonja

BurqaSwg

ok I cried, I cannot imagine the pain from everyone that knew Sonja must feel right now

Ayoherewego

Rip Sonja, i lost it a the last sentence. They have such a beautiful friendship that she will carry on forever.

Archived