đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy perry likes tweet sending love to Gaga and Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

TeenIdle
15 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

If only she knew what was coming. And I'm also pretty sure they keep in touch, especially after campaigning for Hillary. Weren't there rumors about Gaga contacting Katy before the Super Bowl?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic
13 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Gaga isn't expected to support Katy or anyone else at this time, other than Sonja's family and husband. 

I never said she had to now. Gaga has never shown respect to Katy on Twitter, and yet Katy still shows respect for Gaga in little ways. For a Gaga fan to critique Katy's show of respect as not being enough is laughable when not only has Gaga not always shown respect on Twitter in the past, she has disrespected Katy and then turned around to create music about women picking each other up.

Nothing I said implied Gaga had to do anything now. I would call what you said a strawman argument if I didn't think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say

Bolkins

At the end of the day Katy didn't need to acknowledge what's going on with Gaga rn and it's was sweet of her to do so. I do think Gaga needs to respricate the love Katy has shown, exercise the Hey Girl attitude. 

AshIey
2 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Real support would be an actual tweet

but that's just me..

She probably thinks that would be stepping over a boundary? She didn't know Sonja personally and isn't even that close to Gaga, so maybe she felt it's not her place to tweet about it.

Emigrante
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

:applause::applause:

I just can't get over Monster's hypocrisy sometimes. Katy has always supported Gaga, and that can't be said about Gaga.

what 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

If only she knew what was coming. And I'm also pretty sure they keep in touch, especially after campaigning for Hillary. Weren't there rumors about Gaga contacting Katy before the Super Bowl?

Yeah and also that rumor about them crying backstage when it was announced that Trump won. 

NewYorkCity
2 hours ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

:applause::applause:

I just can't get over Monster's hypocrisy sometimes. Katy has always supported Gaga, and that can't be said about Gaga.

Let's not

kptweet.jpg

Whispering
2 hours ago, Chic said:

I never said she had to now. Gaga has never shown respect to Katy on Twitter, and yet Katy still shows respect for Gaga in little ways. For a Gaga fan to critique Katy's show of respect as not being enough is laughable when not only has Gaga not always shown respect on Twitter in the past, she has disrespected Katy and then turned around to create music about women picking each other up.

Nothing I said implied Gaga had to do anything now. I would call what you said a strawman argument if I didn't think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say

Twitter is pretty silly. Gaga may actually contact people or send them cards or gifts when she wants to show respect, instead of some like on twitter. I really haven't seen Gaga mention random pop stars much on social media much. 

Eh, I would call that a go-to argument in your book anytime someone doesn't agree with you. 

EdgeofTeeth

I've never liked Katy but this era has really turned my opinion of her around.

Archived