💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Teeth or Sinner's Prayer

Twitter

Featured Posts

loathereality

they are both my favs in the albums but i like tfm more than joanne so i go with teeth

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tellemhone

They're pretty different, but SP is one of my faves from Joanne and Teeth is my least favourite off of TFM (Not bad, just all the other ones were better). 

I like them both but SP is what I prefer

:air: :air: :air:

xoxo Craig

Teeth, Sinners Prayer is worse than Bon Appetit:awkney:

End Racism Now

thopekas

I always hated Teeth from the first listening like 7years ago,and i still hate it no matter how many times i listen to it.I think its not something for my taste.Same goes for Hey Girl and Swine(studio version) . 

KingRedd

Sinner's Prayer. It has more appeal to different people. Its smooth and the vibe is kinda 'Kill Bill' to me lmao idk why. I wish she would've performed Sinner's Prayer at Coachella. It is a very Music Festival type of song. 

May I Read You? 😎

CyanLights

Teeth, it's my favorite Gaga song and Sinners Prayer is my least favorite from Joanne so it's an easy choice :sweat:

slayo
1 hour ago, KING said:

I don't do it for comparisons. I do it to put people's favorites to the test! :usrs: As you can see from previous threads some have a hard time choosing lmao!

Well the real question is, when are these threads going to end?

Make it stupid!

Stefani328

Sinner's Prayer. I love Teeth but it definitely isn't my favorite on TFM and Sinner's Prayer is just an awesome song and I feel like it has more depth than Teeth. 

AlexanderMagno

Sinner's Prayer is a masterpiece. It's one of Gaga's best, and that's a lot from an album that I find very lukewarm. It has a really powerful feeling with the smartest lyrics Gaga has written since The Fame Monster. I love it.

CannaeDrive

Sinner's Prayer.

Even though Teeth was one of my favorite performances when I attended TMB.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Radio Ga Ga

Sinner's Prayer of course!!! First of all, such good lyrics, and the chords in the chorus are literally magical, not to mention the octave change on the last chorus

Teeth is a little repetitive, it's a good song though, just not as good as SP

Tomiel25

Finally sinners prayers is receiving the love it deserves

tumblr_omx9q70YwZ1tl1wfio1_500.gif

Btw : SP

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Archived