Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

TONS of new Gaga Fashion Credits!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

i medici

can designers just send me the same amount of clothes as she got:giveup:

Ricardo

I have a question, how many of these clothes does she actually own, or designers just send it to her to wear it once and then turn them back? 

LaMaisonGaga
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

I have a question, how many of these clothes does she actually own, or designers just send it to her to wear it once and then turn them back? 

She has a private closet and a loaned closet. The private closet is in her Malibu home and comprises items she has bought herself forever to wear and keep such as everything by Saint Laurent and other stuff. Her loaned closet is mostly the newest designer items her team picks out for her or designers simply send in the hope Gaga wears them to promote their label/brand. The items you see in the OP are all loaned closet items.

lamaisongaga.com

Eurotrash
26 minutes ago, i medici said:

can designers just send me the same amount of clothes as she got

Give me those fashion credits that I love :tony:

The first look gives me The Countess teas and I'm living for it. When did she actually wore it tho?

14 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

The last one in London was a LOOK :giveup:

Back when she surprised us by working with Mark Ronson :giveup: LG5 times were so good:laughga:

Twitter
19 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Why have I never seen this look before!

venusfly
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

Back when she surprised us by working with Mark Ronson :giveup: LG5 times were so good:laughga:

Wasn't that the night the iconic "oh my god oh my god" recording spread around :giveup:

3 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

Wasn't that the night the iconic "oh my god oh my god" recording spread around :giveup:

It was :giveup: Those were iconic times :diane: Also I think it was the same days she gave us this LOOK

lady-gaga-british-fashion-awards-2015-at

PerfectIllusion

The second look is so pretty!!! She looked so classy. I think it was the day when she recorded something with Tony 

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-studio.jpg.5cecb9

PerfectIllusion
3 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

It was :giveup: Those were iconic times :diane: Also I think it was the same days she gave us this LOOK

lady-gaga-british-fashion-awards-2015-at

Also this very famous (especially on this site) look 

British+Fashion+Awards+2015+Winners+Room

asfittingasmcqueen

The gloves + hairbow combo gives me LIFE :giveup: I need this aesthetic for a future project 

Ricardo
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

She has a private closet and a loaned closet. The private closet is in her Malibu home and comprises items she has bought herself forever to wear and keep such as everything by Saint Laurent and other stuff. Her loaned closet is mostly the newest designer items her team picks out for her or designers simply send in the hope Gaga wears them to promote their label/brand. The items you see in the OP are all loaned closet items.

Interesting, can you imagine the tons of clothes she gets but not wear, it must be insane to admin all of that 

Archived