Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Grammys Use Gaga

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Ariana Grindr
7 hours ago, heygirl said:

been thinking this for a while, too, and completely agree. but the truth is that gaga, as an artist, is too much for some, and they are those who will call her a legend once she's no longer alive.

and pop culture has always favored beyonce and adele, praising their stuff and don't apply the same biased rules for them as they have for gaga. 

Hide contents

i always cringe when they announce gaga and say "six-time grammy winner". like no. thats not much. and while she should be proud of it, it definitely isn't much at all compared to what others have, whom aren't half as talented as gaga MUSICally. 

It is infuriating that BTW lost that year but gurl, having 6 grammys is not cringe.  She has worked very hard and had nothing handed to her. 

I'll take those 6 grammys any day.

7 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

Some amazing artists have none, so let's be grateful for those 6

EXACTLY:classy:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace
6 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Exactly. When TEOG had the biggest chance of all BTW singles to win :neyde: I don't understand why they didn't submit it... They submited DITD even it wasn't single, but they couldn't submit TEOG?... :madge: Sometimes I hate Interscope so much :fthis:

Well they did submit Gypsy for Song of the year :madge: I hope they get nominations right this year :grr:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Dorothy Gale
Just now, ARTPOPulace said:

Well they did submit Gypsy for Song of the year :madge: I hope they get nominations right this year

They better submit Hey Girl. I don't think Florence has any Grammys!!!

Ariana Grindr
6 hours ago, PanPikus said:

Exactly. When TEOG had the biggest chance of all BTW singles to win :neyde: I don't understand why they didn't submit it... They submited DITD even it wasn't single, but they couldn't submit TEOG?... :madge: Sometimes I hate Interscope so much :fthis:

Honestly yeah, Interscope needs to get their scheiße together:neyde:

Ariana Grindr
6 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I've never been pissed with the Grammys in regards of Gaga. I don't think ARTPOP or TIHTY deserved wins. However, I'm confident Joanne will snatch at least 2 grammys.

Gurl me two! da fuq :pray:

thefamegangsta

IMO, they're going to use her in 2018 like they used Beyoncé and Rihanna this year: plenty of noms, an appearance for ratings, then snubbed in most/all categories.

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, thefamegangsta said:

IMO, they're going to use her in 2018 like they used Beyoncé and Rihanna this year: plenty of noms, an appearance for ratings, then snubbed in most/all categories.

I see something similar happening. I think she'll win one or two, but I'm doubting any of the big three. 

WildAmerican
10 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I see something similar happening. I think she'll win one or two, but I'm doubting any of the big three. 

She'll probably win Pop Solo and SOTY. and AOTY is a maybe depending on who's nominated.

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

She'll probably win Pop Solo and SOTY. and AOTY is a maybe depending on who's nominated.

I feel like DAMN. and/or Divide will win, but I'm hoping for Gaga to pull a win, she deserves one, otherwise she might set a record for most AOTY noms without winning. 

WildAmerican
4 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I feel like DAMN. and/or Divide will win, but I'm hoping for Gaga to pull a win, she deserves one, otherwise she might set a record for most AOTY noms without winning. 

You're right, I think Divide or Damn will win, but just being nom'd would make me happy.

Thomas P
Just now, WildAmerican said:

You're right, I think Divide or Damn will win, but just being nom'd would make me happy.

She probably won't, and the only reason she might is cuz they need a female nomination and there's no female who had an album that could really be nominated.

She 99% won't win for sure.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

She probably won't, and the only reason she might is cuz they need a female nomination and there's no female who had an album that could really be nominated.

She 99% won't win for sure.

I'd be ecstatic for a nom. I really gunning for MR for SOTY tho. 

Easy

They better submit:

Hey Girl for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals

MR for Best Female Pop Performance / ROTY / SOTY

Joanne for Best Pop Vocal Album / AOTY

Sinner's Prayer for Best Country Song

The Cure (if it smashes) for Best Female Pop Performance

Producer of the Year (Gaga produced most of Joanne with Mark)

Hope she wins at least 2 out of the noms. :nails:

Edge Of Venus

Gaga has been nominated for AOTY for THREE TIMES. That's a LOT for a pop girl. 6 Grammys in 7 years is a great achievement. What else do you want? Sometimes I feel like you guys have the most ridiculous expectations. Bjork hasn't even won one single Grammys. David Bowie didn't win any Grammys for his music before he died.  Madonna didn't receive a single nomination for Like A Prayer or Vogue. etc. etc. etc. 

I don't care about what a bunch of boring old white men think. They can keep their Adele/Sam Smith/Taylor Swift CDs. With that being said, Million Reasons definitely is a strong contender for the Grammys. 

Lion Heart

Lol, Joanne will not win AOTY :smh: 

Kendrick already has that on lock. The album sold well, and currently has a 95 on Metacritic. 

If her team is smart this time, they should submit MR for SOY, ROY, and Pop solo, but if they also submit The Cure, she will lose out- just like Kanye did when he submitted both MBDTF and WTT for AOTY. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived