Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Grammys Use Gaga

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

SlayGagaloo
6 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I wouldn't say she has been totally snubbed. I mean btw album losing to adele's album was pretty fair game i'd say. ARTPOP definetly didn't pan out to deserve any awards and even Joanne has not been so impactful or influencial to say it'd be a snub if it doesn't win anything. The only snubs I think were the 2016 oscars and PF not winning SOTY. TFM could've win AOTY if she released it as a solo album in America instead of an EP

It definitely deserves Pop Vocal Album though

Anyway, Million Reasons is both critically acclaimed and is the best selling solo female single of the year + had a killer performance at the SB

If this was Adele or Bayonse we're talking about,, MR would be SOTY and best pop solo,, hands down 

Over.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart
14 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Lol, she chose to do the DB tribute. The likeliness of them literally making her cancel all her plans to do it is little to none. Not to mention Metallica CHOSE Gaga, the Grammys had no say in it. 

Don't even remind me of that tragic Bowie tribute :x God I haven't seen such mess in a long time :( A missed opportunity :/

Ricardo

I'm still pressed about Fearless winning over TF, like man, I know Gaga wasn't much of a big name back then but Fearless winning is just....

NDv4uWK.gif 

even Beyoncé hasn't won AOTY and she released 2 AMAZING albums, Lemonade should have won against 25 

**** the grammys 

PanPikus

Isn't it that Interscope didn't submit songs when they could? I don't know what happened. Once I've seen something about it in chart thread I guess.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Ryusei

Another day another dorothy award/chart meltdown :poot:

Spoiler

I hope she wins smth for Joanne too

Musery

Dorothy Gale
8 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Isn't it that Interscope didn't submit songs when they could? I don't know what happened. Once I've seen something about it in chart thread I guess.

I don't think TEOG was submitted. I think Judas and You And I were the only songs they submitted. 

evgenigerm2
28 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Lol, she chose to do the DB tribute. The likeliness of them literally making her cancel all her plans to do it is little to none. Not to mention Metallica CHOSE Gaga, the Grammys had no say in it. 

I think in an interview, the band said that the awards' team told them they have an interesting collaboration idea 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

WildAmerican

If Million Reasons doesn't Win (yes I said WIN) Song of the Year I'm done with the Grammys.

ZiggyZiggs
6 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I don't think TEOG was submitted. I think Judas and You And I were the only songs they submitted. 

Wtf :saladga:

monsterdino
29 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Million Reasons should be nominated and win or Grammys cancelled indeed.

Joanne can also win Pop Vocal Album

ArtGagaPop

2012 was unlucky since adele was everywhere during 2011 and was the start of the year. If it weren't for her i am born this way would have won for best album and You and i for best song. Interscope also did a misstake not sending TEOG and BTW since they were her biggest hits that year. TFM should have won album of the year (2010?) but that's the only time the snubbed her. 

I am pretty sure joanne(album) and million reasons will get nomminated this year and that she will win atleast 1 more award. 

Thomas P

No Hun Katy has constantly been used by the Grammys. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Buckle up buttercup cuz Joanne ain't winning sh!t

And ASIB will perform worse than Burlesque at the box office. 

giphy.gif

Archived